Gill SW diary -green days

Happy Birthday for Saturday! Xx

Had such a lovely day yesterday :) only downside was my weight :( felt so fat in the spa next to my mum and sister, really self conscious! Tempted to try drastic measures like protein bar for two meals a day as I need to stop eating so much! X

Thanks Gemma. Just think I need to get myself sorted out! I eat really healthy stuff but all the time and big portions so I'm kidding myself I'm going to lose weight eating so much. Think I need to make myself get hungry so I appreciate when I'm really hungry. Wish I could reduce my appetite! X

I do eat every few hours though. When I look at my calories ive already had 500 before my lunch some days. All free stuff or healthy extras but I can only think that I just need to cut down on the amount I eat :(

You have done amazing Gemma, really wish I could do the same. Really want to look and feel confident xx

Ok so going to try AGAIN! I'm really unhappy at this weight and although I really do want to just not eat, I find myself getting hungry all the time and hate being hungry as I turn into a monster! Even looked at slimming pills to reduce my appetite but I dont know what effect they would have on my body long term :(

So going to give sw another try for a few days see if I feel better x

Sorry to here you are feeling bad, I know how sad it can make you feel :(

I often have days when I'm constantly hungry, and no matter what I eat I never feel full. Sometimes it's an emotional thing for me though. Do you think it could be that for you sometimes ?

How about exercise ? That helps me to feel better, and not think about food for a while :)

Also I've tried appetite suppressants in the past and personally I think they are a waste of money (and I've tried all sorts!) :) x x

Thank you. I do go to the gym every morning before work 45 mins alternating between cardio and weights/powerplate and sometimes go again after work.

I dont think its emotional as im quite happy generally atm :) apart from my weight. Feels like physical hunger and I do feel better after eating even if it is only for a few hours! X

Wow, that's a good amount of exercise ! :) I'm always more hungry on the days I work out.
Are you filling up on lots of fruit ? x x

Dont eat much fruit but a lot of veg :) have an apple most days and sometimes grapefruit x

I tend to stick to the same fruits. I don't like the textures of some fruits, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, I struggle with those. I tend to stick to strawberries (yum), apples, grapes, oranges and sometimes banana.

How are you feeling today ? x x

Don't be so hard on yourself x x

You will get there x x

I've only lost (nearly) 2lbs so far, you're not alone. Our bodies are all different, and will lose different amounts in their own time. Try to stay positive :)

Thanks Calisi. Really nice having the support on here :)

Yesterday and today I split my dinner. Had something in the morning before they gym (about 6am) then an apple and protein bar (11 syns) on my way to work. Then about 11am I had a bit of pasta and veg and then have the other bit about 2pm. Worked well yesterday as I wasn't as hungry :) will try it for a few days and see if it helps control my appetite x

Back