Gill SW diary -green days

Hi gill :) plans looking good, we can do this, how much are you planing to lose? Can't see stats on my phone x

Hey Gill pleased that's helping, my appetite seems to have settled a bit the last few days, you got any nice plans for the Bank Holiday?x

Hi Gemma, just family stuff really. Out for a meal tomorrow at my friends and hoping to get lots of walking/gym in. How about you?

Definitely does seem to be working to control my intake of food haha ;) x

Hi gill :) plans looking good, we can do this, how much are you planing to lose? Can't see stats on my phone x

Thank you. Hope so, feeling determined today! Want to lose about a stone, maybe slightly more to get back to my wedding weight :) x

Well disaster of a weekend food wise! Far too much chocolate and meals out. Did enjoy it though and apart from the food was a lovely weekend :)

So I'm huge today! Feeling very bloated and noticed the sugar ive consumed over the last few days is making me even more hungry than usual :(

Back on the wagon today though but have a busy few weeks planned with lots of meals out. Will try and make good choices though as I don't want to get bigger x

Thanks Gemma, did you have a good weekend?

I was so bad :( whole bag of twirl bites sunday and aero bubbles last night! Hoping my hours in the gym will compensate for it a bit but do keep getting annoyed with myself! I need to trust sw and just stick to it 100% but this weekend ive been eating choc and chips and just counting the carlories but its not healthy and I hate having to count everything xx

Yeah had a pretty lazy weekend with the exception of Saturday. I ended up drinking far too much at hen party which resulted in major hangover munchies on Sunday! I also ate chips, chocolate and crisps, not my usual binge standards though so just drawing a line under it. Going to sound bad but I just want this holiday over so I don't have to worry so bloody much about everything I'm eating!! Just got a few days to get back on track until Manchester on Friday morning, I'm starting to get passed caring now though! Going to WI tonight though so see how it goes x

Back