Gill SW diary -green days

Rest of the day I've had...

Ww greek yog, 3 tangerines, apple, crisps (5 syns)

Carrot and suede mash with other veg and cheese hea

Hot choc x 2 (4syns), cereal bar heb, half protein bar (5 syns)

Spinich, pasta and veg bake

Hungry day today!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Todays plan is...

B - pitta heb with egg whites
S - protein bar heb plus 5 syns
L - pasta bake with loads of veg, cheese hea
S - yog and berries
D - lm sausages, new potatoes and carrot and suede mash

2x hot chocs (4 syns)

Had 3 tangerines and an apple yesterday and felt really shakey about an hour later. Think sugary fruit disagrees with me. I get bad sugar dips from grapes and pineapple too so sticking to berries and grapefruit from now on! Feel awful otherwise- very strange!

Todays plan

B - pitta heb and egg white
L - new potatoes and veg bake thing
S - yog and grapefruit
D - jacket potato with baked beans and cheese

Options x 2 4 syns

Need to change my breakfasts as dont like using both heb before lunch. Will try baked beans when I fancy a warm breakfast or fruit and yog tomorrow :)

Thanks for the idea Kirsty. I'm not too keen on omelette only because about 3 years ago I did the atkins diet but very badly and as I'm veggie thought I could only eat egg, cheesecand sugar free jelly haha. Actually lived on omelette for a week so now even the smell of them makes me feel a bit sick. Only started eating egg again about a year later!xx

Thanks Kirsty. I know! It was awful haha, did lose weight but only stuck to it for a week! Didnt know anything about being able to eat veg or anything.

Anyway hopefully thats all behind me now and sw will work for me ;) xx

Plan for today

B - yog, cottage cheese and spinich (not all together)
L - jacket potato with veg and cottage cheese plus cheese hea
S - grapefruit and a yog
D - not sure yet. Maybe lm sausages or loads of veg and carrot and suede mash I think

Hot choc x2 4 syns :)

Subscribing :) More green ideas, I usually get stuck eating the same things every week!
Intrigued by the cottage cheese. I've only ever ate it in pasta bake when it's been slightly cooked. May try it with baked potato but I've never really liked the look of it!

Subscribing :) More green ideas, I usually get stuck eating the same things every week!
Intrigued by the cottage cheese. I've only ever ate it in pasta bake when it's been slightly cooked. May try it with baked potato but I've never really liked the look of it!

Hi and welcome :)

I dont always post my food everyday, really should get back into the habit ;)

I really like cottage cheese, especially with pineapple in it (though thats not normally free). I vegetarian so its really good for protein for me too (dont often eat quorn).

I eat it on its own, in bakes and sauces, on salad, on veg, the list goes on :)

Really going to have to try it again! I've just looked on syns online and seen a lot of different flavours, especially in tesco (whether my local tesco will have them all is doubtful).

The tesco everyday value cottage cheese with pineapple was 1 syn per 100g, the light choices with pineapple was 1.5 syns and pineapple and passionfruit was 1 syn. Sainsbury's BGTY and marks and spencer pineapple was only 0.5 syns per 100g. So pretty low really. But there is a good few ones syn free. (mainly at tesco)

I've got out of the habit of writing down daily too but I'm really trying to this week because I really want a loss! If I don't write it down I forget what syns I've had too easily!

Yes it does help. I will also try and write everything each day. I really need to get on top of this and get rid of my weight!

Got a bad day tomorrow planned as we are going out for lunch, dinner and drinking (well I could drink water I suppose) but its to celebrate my grans birthday then the last night my sister is here. She lives is Oz and goes back sunday so hoping to have a good day but it wont be good sw wise :(

Will be a saint next week though ;)

Sts this morning but I'm ok with that as ive been up to my 15 syns a day most days. Off plan today but straight back tomorrow and planning for a brilliant week and aiming for a 2lb loss next week. Have a good weekend everyone xx

Back