Gill SW diary -green days

So today is going to be very hard! Bit hung over and going out all for final day with my sister before she flies back tonight. But intentions are good and I intend not to just abandon the plan haha :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw hope you have a lovely day with your sis! My brother is leaving for New Zealand in 3 weeks, it will be his third christmas away from home as hes spent the last 2 in oz. :( its hard seeing them go!

It really is! So sad :( bur have to remind myself that she wants to live there and is happy there, it doesn't matter how much I miss her.

So after a bad weekend food wise I need to be a saint this week!

B - beans, chopped tomatoes, egg white
S - yog and grapefruit, banana
D - jacket, feta hea and a heb, bit of ketchup and mayo (saying 5 syns) loads of salad
D - carrot and suede mash with spinich and cottage cheese, 3 lm sausages

Options x2 -4syns

Last edited:
Thanks Kirsty. Good day today food wise. Its the weekend that sends me over syns although I've had a mad few weeks meals/drinks wise because of making the most of my sister being here x

Todays plan....

B - grapefruit and yog
S - pot of cottage cheese with pineapple (aldi one- read somewhere on here that its free)

L - potato and salad with feta heb and hea and peppers, bit of ketchup and mayo ( saying 5 syns )

S - kitkat chunky (12) bag of crisps (5)

D - veg, carrot and suede mash 2 lm sausages

2 options (4)

26 syns
Weekly
41/105

Last edited:
Todays plan.... B - grapefruit and yog S - pot of cottage cheese with pineapple (aldi one- read somewhere on here that its free) L - potato and salad with feta heb and hea and peppers, bit of ketchup and mayo ( saying 5 syns ) S - banana D - to be decided later :) Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks like a good day :) Do you eat your cottage cheese straight out of the pot ? I love cottage cheese :)

Hope your sister got home ok, my sister lived down south for over 6 years and she's just moved back and it's lovely to have her home especially as she's pregnant again so will be nice to be around for this one being a baby! I went to the scan with her yesterday as her husband works away, just looked like a blob to me! Sure I'm missing that women's broody gene!!haha x

Haha I'm the same Gemma! Still waiting for the broody gene to kick in!

Hows your week going? Lovely and sunny today :)

Been a long week already! Our caretaker has gone off sick with a bad back so I'm working day/lates/lates/days so I don't know whether I'm coming or going! But there's only 3 of us work in the building so we have to all pull our weight and do our bit, hopefully it won't be for too long though. It was a gorgeous day here yesterday but really foggy and miserable today, don't mind so much when I'm stuck at work all day!x

Oh no, sorry to hear that Gemma. Hope things calm down soon.

I'm full of a cold and feeling sorry for myself. Just had a kitkat chunky :( making my syns up to 41/105 for the week. Hoping to stay low now for a few days x

Plan for next few days to ensure low syns and lots of superfree and speed foods

B - beans, chopped tomatoes, cottage cheese or grapefruit and yogurt

Snack - grapefruit and yog

L - carrot and suede mash, bns, cottage cheese

Snack - banana

Dinners- lots of veg, lm sausages, new potatoes

I may have a few babybells for hea or cheese on my lunch/dinner and half a protein bar at night (when I get choc cravings as my heb choice -high fibre about the same nutrition as 2 alpens)

Back