Gill SW diary -green days

Awh thats brilliant :) you must be inspirational to them ;)

Thank you for your support. I'm going to keep a track of guestimated calories too just so I know I cant gain. I will do this!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Gemma, lovely to hear from you, how are you doing?

I'm finding it ok thank you for suggesting ww. Although there arent any people on the simply filling part of the forum :( wanted to do simply filling as its based only on healthy food and if I was just counting point I think it would enable me to make very unhealthy choices! However as there is no one on the forum I cant really check I'm doing it right so will keep an eye on my calories too so hopefully will result in a loss ;) x

Hi Gemma, lovely to hear from you, how are you doing?

I'm finding it ok thank you for suggesting ww. Although there arent any people on the simply filling part of the forum :( wanted to do simply filling as its based only on healthy food and if I was just counting point I think it would enable me to make very unhealthy choices! However as there is no one on the forum I cant really check I'm doing it right so will keep an eye on my calories too so hopefully will result in a loss ;) x

I'm ok thanks starting to get myself back into bad habits over a weekend I think now the summer is over I've become a bit more relaxed and the weight is starting to creep back on :( do ww not do any decent apps, may be worth a look I know they don't tend to be that good though if you aren't a paying member x

I've got an app to work out points thanks hun. However points work lile syns in that its an average of 3 points for every 100cals. Effectively you are on a calorie controlled diet and count eat 3 mars bars for your daily points allowance.

That's why I liked the idea of simply filling as its similar to sw. List of power foods that can be eaten freely like wholegrains, fruit and veg, lean protein, oats etc then a weekly points allowance of 49.

I've googled the plan but not many success stories. Inclined to follow principles of healthy eating and count calories now. Will stick with what I'm doing for a week though and see what happens ;)

No change on the scales yet though.

Sorry to hear you are struggling at the weekend. If weekends are your weakness could you save all your syns for then? Xx

Today...

Banana, ff (200)
Carrot and suede mash, extra veg and cottage cheese (300)
Protein bar (250)
Grapefruit with ff (150)
Ryvita minis (100)
Oat/whey bar thing I made (200)
Bns, egg white and cottage cheese (300)

About 1500kcals today

Last edited:
Are you still weighing every morning? Food looks good!

It would be the exercise doing it. I upped my exercise last summer and my losses stalled for 3-4 weeks!! It's so disheartening to see but I could notice the difference in my body shape. I'm getting no exercise at all now. Really should since I need to tone my arms and stomach!
I'm good. Lost 3 lbs last night- a bit undeserved since I'd been binging on chocolate again :( though some of that loss is probably to do with the big gain last night. Being extra good now hoping that the chocolate won't show at next weeks weigh in but it most likely will! Getting plenty of soup made this morning before work to do lunches this week.

Sounds like a good plan :) I'm going to start having more soup too, its so filling and warm in winter.

Well done on the loss thats fab and well deserved even if you hsve been eating chocolate as your gain last week was unfair! Xx

Need to update my food everyday!

Today

Today

B - whey shake with skimmed milk (250)
S - protein bar (230)
L - carrot and suede mash with cottage cheese (200)
S - protein bar (230)
D - tofu and veg bake, whole meal pitta, feta and red onion (400)

Couple of hot chocs (80)

Total 1400cals

Thanks hun. Yes and no haha. I dont like having to count everything and the scales just aren't moving! But i do feel better and less bloated so really hoping it will show on the scales soon.

Still reading diaries on here of success and wish it worked for me though!

I am a bit of a strange one though in terms of food. I'm very sensitive to fruit sugars so for me limiting fruit makes me feel better but I do love vegetables (luckily). I think slightly higher protein makes me feel a lot better in myself ;)

I've not had any chocolate or unhealthy food for over a week now and not craving it at all which is a victory in itself :) I do still love my bournville highlights hot choc though, especially when its cold! Xx

Plan today

B - whole meal pitta with egg white, red onion and feta (300)
S - fromage frais slither of protein flapjack (200)
L - same as breakfast, not feeling great and couldn't stomach veggies (300)
D - protein bar (250), pitta, bns, cottage cheese 2 x hot chocs

About 1600cals

Last edited:
Sunday

B - pitta with egg white
S - protein bar
L - tofu and veg stuffed pitta with feta
S - bit of protein bar with hot choc
D - mixed veg, toast, feta

Cals - 1500