B - scan bran cake with berries
S - protein bar
L - veg bake
S - protein bar
D - bns and veg bake, egg white and pitta bread

S - special k bar

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Your food is always so healthy! You're doing great :) I tried making a coffee scan bran cake (turned out a disaster and thrown straight into bin!!) and a curly wurly one. The curly wurly one was edible but think I'd just prefer to eat a curly wurly TBH. What all goes in yours?

Oh dear! I do really like it but it looks very strange!

I use 5 scan bran, add a bit of boiling water (or skimmed milk) and a scoop of choc protein powder or options hot choc, whisk 3 eggs in (normally get rid of 2 of the yolks though) and then add a spoon of fromage frais. Microwave for a few mins then add fruit :)

Its definitely a strange one though, I think its the strange texture ;) x

Had a very very busy weekend. On my feet painting and decorating since friday afternoon :)

However I did also have a few pieces of pizza and some crisps over the weekend. Just hoping all the activity will balance it out. Going to weigh tomorrow but a bit worried. Trying to drink lots of water today to get rid of any bloatedness.

Today will be

B - protein bar, yog and berries
Gym - 45 mins cross trainer
S - ryvita minis
L - soup
S - protein bar and banana
D - loads of veg!!

Very upset, back up to 12 stone this morning. Got a weekend away this weekend with lots of meals out too. Don't know whats going on, thinking I'll just have to tape up my mouth as then I've got to lose!

Anyway off to the gym again for another 45 min cardio session.

Sorry for the moan anyone reading. Hope you're all ok xx

Here to Subscribe :) Looking forward to reading your food updates! X

I'm planning the following today. Going to pizza hut for my tea as meeting some friends. Not been for ages but know they have an unlimited salad bar :)

Going to cover all bases and try and count pro points, whilst also remembering sw healthy food principles and calorie content of food. If I dont see a loss I'll go to the doctors as its getting me down now. Got a holiday to lose 2 stone for at the end of Jan.

Also have a weekend away planned so will be hard to lose but I'll try and make good choices.

Tuesday
B - yog and berries (3pp)

Gym - 45 mins on cross trainer

S - protein bar and 3x babybell lights (9pp) - was really hungry this morning!

L - salad, courgette, carrots, etc. Small amount of feta in the lettuce (3pp)

S - hot choc (1pp) may also have a banana.

Then dinner will be pizza hut but will fill up on salad bar so I only have a couple of pieces of pizza :)

Also decided I'm going to try and be more consistent with meals. Going to have the following every work day

B - berries and yog or 3 x babybell, both options 3pp

S - protein bar (6pp)

L - will make veg soup or butternut squash mash with cottage cheese for added protein (3pp)

S - protein bar (6pp)

So would be on 18 when I get home and could have a decent evening meal. I go to the gym every morning before work for 45 minutes.

Dont feel it but hoping its maybe that. I've not eaten enough for it to be fat gain. Going to weigh daily again so I dont get any nasty surprises and get a better idea of how my weight fluctuates ;)

Back