Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nope! Still waiting to finish Mint lol x

Mint is my ultimate fave :) orange second best ;) x

I'm going to try the orange. Love the bournville one too :) x

I'd imagine that to taste quite bitter? X

Food today

Protein bar ( 6) 2x babybell lights (2)

Ryvita minis ( 3 ) with cottage cheese (3)

Yog ( 2) hot choc (1)

Mash carrot and suede with bit of cottage cheese (3)

Crunchie (5) curly whirly (3)

Egg white (1) veg, 1/2 a pitta (2) parmasan (1)

Total 32

Felt miserable today! Eaten badly as I just started thinking what is the point! I dont want to count everything I eat for the rest of my life :( I want to just eat 'normally'. When I wasn't trying to 'diet' I was a lot lighter than I am now. It seems the more I've tried to lose weight the bigger I've become :( :( sorry for the moan I'm just feeling down and not sure what to do about it!

Food today

Protein bar ( 6) 2x babybell lights (2)

Ryvita minis ( 3 ) with cottage cheese (3)

Yog ( 2) hot choc (1)

Mash carrot and suede with bit of cottage cheese (3)

Crunchie (5) curly whirly (3)

Egg white (1) veg, 1/2 a pitta (2) parmasan (1)

Total 32

Felt miserable today! Eaten badly as I just started thinking what is the point! I dont want to count everything I eat for the rest of my life :( I want to just eat 'normally'. When I wasn't trying to 'diet' I was a lot lighter than I am now. It seems the more I've tried to lose weight the bigger I've become :( :( sorry for the moan I'm just feeling down and not sure what to do about it!

Hey Gill, I subscribe to the saying 'I never struggled so much with my weight until I started dieting' So So True! Have u thought about doing F&H if you don't want to count every last thing. X

I've not really but may look into it a bit, suppose I'm dubious as SW didn't work for me. May have another look at it though. I'm just trying to think long term, I don't want to yo yo (though ATM I'm not sure that's a problem as to yo yo I'd have to actually lose haha) but I want something I can do for life and I can't imagine counting points for the rest of my life, does that make sense? I'm sorry to be so negative! Xx

I've not really but may look into it a bit, suppose I'm dubious as SW didn't work for me. May have another look at it though. I'm just trying to think long term, I don't want to yo yo (though ATM I'm not sure that's a problem as to yo yo I'd have to actually lose haha) but I want something I can do for life and I can't imagine counting points for the rest of my life, does that make sense? I'm sorry to be so negative! Xx

Feel free to vent away! I think the beauty of F&H is that there is a little bit more freedom than SW as you can have things like Crumpets (For Example) but you still have 49 Weeklies for life's little luxuries. It's important you find a Plan which is right for YOU, otherwise you won't stick at it. We are all here to help. X

Thanks Serena, your so lovely being so supportive to me! I do love crumpets ;) going to have a look at everything on the f&h food lists and see if its something I could do, then could still have a pp day if I have a meal out or something x

Thanks Serena, your so lovely being so supportive to me! I do love crumpets ;) going to have a look at everything on the f&h food lists and see if its something I could do, then could still have a pp day if I have a meal out or something x

That's right! You can flick between the two as long as you keep a running total of your Weeklies. X

Aw sorry to hear your feeling down honey :( ... Diets suck don't they :( ... The filing & healthy is a cracking option as Serena said ... I did it a good while ago but I rem ww petit pains, bagels & pitta being apart of their 'free' food which drew me in ..... Always here if you need to chat honey :) xx

Back