Gill SW diary -green days

Thank you both :)

Today plan

Apple betty with ff greek yog (6 - big portion split up)
Protein bar (6)
Loads of veg, quorn mince (2), cottage cheese (1 -tiny bit as ran out!)
Half protein bar (3)

18 so far

For tea I'm planning
Egg white (1) loads of veg, parmasan (1), oatcake (1), tbsp baked beans (1), hot choc (1), protein bar (6)

Total for the day 29 :)

Weeklies 2/49

Feeling better this week. Filling up on loads of veg and finding it easier. Hope it continues to work :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thursday

Crumpet with low sugar jam (3)
Protein bar (6), yog with apple betty small amount (3), hot choc (1)

Will update later once I know what else I've eaten. Not planned well today as I need to go food shopping. Got a few options though, still got frozen veg in, eggs and a few other bits so will find something nice for tea. For lunch I have some veg with a bit of quorn or a protein bar, not decided which to eat yet. Find I'm still hungry after veg and quorn where as if I have the bar I'm satisfied for hours. Decisions decisions. .... x

update
had the veg and quorn for lunch (3) ,another hot choc (1), 1 and 1/2 Pitta (6), Parmesan (1), loads of veg, half a protein bar (3)

Total 24 so far

Last edited:
Thursday Crumpet with low sugar jam (3) Protein bar (6), yog with apple betty small amount (3), hot choc (1) Will update later once I know what else I've eaten. Not planned well today as I need to go food shopping. Got a few options though, still got frozen veg in, eggs and a few other bits so will find something nice for tea. For lunch I have some veg with a bit of quorn or a protein bar, not decided which to eat yet. Find I'm still hungry after veg and quorn where as if I have the bar I'm satisfied for hours. Decisions decisions. .... x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

What protein bars do you have gill? Maybe have a few carbs included with yer veg & quorn? X

They are my protein high pro bars. Not too bad really, only about 3g sugar, 230 cals, 29g of protein too. Xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, 29g is ace & deffo filling :) x

Wow, 29g is ace & deffo filling :) x

They are brilliant :) sometimes I just have half with a hot choc if craving something sweet and it fills me up and satisfies my sweet tooth ;) xx

They are brilliant :) sometimes I just have half with a hot choc if craving something sweet and it fills me up and satisfies my sweet tooth ;) xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oo lovely ... Sounds like my kinda treat that :) xx

Oo lovely ... Sounds like my kinda treat that :) xx

Im going to try the galaxy orange hot choc this week as its on offer in morrisons. Excited as I've been on mint for quite a while so looking forward to a variation :) love my hot choc though ;) x

Im going to try the galaxy orange hot choc this week as its on offer in morrisons. Excited as I've been on mint for quite a while so looking forward to a variation :) love my hot choc though ;) x

Oo what's the offer? I'm still bummin mint options, can't get enuf ;) x

Fab night out last night at the theatre. However consumed too much chocolate! Was annoyed with myself as I wasn't hungry or craving choc, just ate it coz everyone else was eating it.

Allowing 20pp as think I was fairly restrained but know you consume more than you think sometimes when preoccupied ;)

So yesterday total was 44pp
28 dailies
18/49 weeklies

Back on it today though

Protein bar (6), hot choc x 2 (2), yog (3), veg and quorn plus lf cheese slice (4), may have a protein bar this afternoon as a snack as probably wont eat tea til late (6)

Going to my sisters tonight for tea but going to be good! Will update my diary later

21 dailies so far
18/49 Weeklies

Had 2 x hot choc (2), salad bar from morrisons with cottage cheese (allowing 8 just incase), few oven chips, about 6 so guessed (3) plus 2x pitta opps (6) not actually a healthy tea after all!

40pp today :( and I refused all dessert and sweets and choc, it all adds up!

28 dailies
30/49 weeklies

Need to be really good now for 3 days and keep the weeklies to a minimum!

Last edited:
Saturday

Egg white, veg, parmasan and protein bar ( 9)

Quorn, veg, cottage cheese ( 4)

Hot choc x 2 (2)

Pitta, parmasan, veg, egg white (8)

Hot choc x 2 (2)

More veg, parmasan and cottage cheese (4)

28 dailies
30/49 weeklies

Will update later x

Last edited:
Saturday Egg white, veg, parmasan and protein bar ( 9) Quorn, veg, cottage cheese ( 4) Hot choc (1) Will update later x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oo did you make a veggie omelette for breakie? I'm just about to tuck into one ;) got loadsa eggs to use up ;) xx

Oo did you make a veggie omelette for breakie? I'm just about to tuck into one ;) got loadsa eggs to use up ;) xx

Haha I did indeed :) hope you enjoyed yours ;) x

Back