Gillian McKeith's Detox

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Canadatogo, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Canadatogo

Canadatogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(20.1%)
    Diet:
    The stress, alcohol, and lack of money diet
    I have a bit of a problem with impulse buying. When I was in Sainsbury's today they had Gillian McKeith's 24-hour Detox on for half price, so I picked up a box. It's four sachets that you mix with grapefruit juice. You drink two one evening, and two the next day.

I looked it up online, and some of the people who have tried it have had, um, how shall I say... explosive... results... Has anyone had any experience with this product, or anything similar? I seem to have a strong stomach, and I don't really get stomach bugs, so I think I might be okay, but I'm still a bit apprehensive.

I'm going to Dublin for two days on the 15th, and I'd like to try it on the day that I get back (so I can recouperate before work on monday, if need be) but I'd really like to hear something positive about it that isn't from her own site.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've not tried this so cant really comment but if it was me I would give it a go but only when I knew I had a few clear days ahead ! :) Come back and tell us how you got on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.