Gimme some Chocolate!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I fancy a wee sumtin' sumtin' sweet.

Now I have a HEB left for today, so I was going to think about a wee cereal bar or two, or some choc weetabix minis.

BUT

I also have 8.5 syns left too

So what could I have from Asda thats nom nom nom tastic? I'm not usually a choc eater, but fancy something. I can see Revels for 8.5 syns but they only do a BIG bag at my Asda. Curly for 6 syns?

I will drive to get it after my facial. Oooooh get me :D

do you want something filling, that'll help with the chocolate cravings and be low syned too?

i add a sachet of options hot chocolate (any flavour-all 2 syns) to total 0 yogurt (free)- a small pot so it stays chocolatly. it's filling, chocolatly and you can have more than one. LOL only two syns every time, no counting needed. :D

BTW great pic!

Thanks its my pic from last year. What a difference a year makes. Sigh

I just want something that hits the "choc" spot. I might pig out and have a curly wurly and an options.

At the SAME time lol.

Was debating a chocolatey synned pudding, like a M&S COU mousse if Asda did one.

*nods* perhaps, make a rice pudding, and melt half a curly wurly over it?

do you want something filling, that'll help with the chocolate cravings and be low syned too?

i add a sachet of options hot chocolate (any flavour-all 2 syns) to total 0 yogurt (free)- a small pot so it stays chocolatly. it's filling, chocolatly and you can have more than one. LOL only two syns every time, no counting needed. :D

BTW great pic!

Add some fruit to it and you can boost your speed and super speed!

Why not buy a bag of treatsize chocs and then you can have one of those for between 3.5-6 syns... That's what I do. I have a drawer full of tiny chocs!

For me, the best chocolatey fix is a milk choc fibre plus (hex B) accompanied by a highlights for 2 syns. If I have already used my hex B that day, or I am not doing a red day, then its only 5.5 syns for the milk choc one and I feel like I have actually eaten something.

Well went for my facial and all relaxed and chilled out. Came home without chocolate, but will try and pencil in something this week using the suggestions above.

The rice pudding sounds nice. Will investigate small bags of choc.

Thanks all :D

:D that sounds like a plan. best way to lose is to be prepared.

I''m partial to a treatsize crunchie - 4syns of sugary wonderfulness!

all i can think about now is chocolate :17729:

I'm very impressed you came home without the chocolate ! :) I've had a busy day and made use of alpen light bars - the choc and orange ones are so lush, they have such a small amount of chocolate on them but it tastes as if its totally covered! (maybe I have a good imagination) :D

:happy096: you are brilliant hun!

I just discovered mini oreo snack packs- holy hell 6 syns and they last the ENTIRE cup of coffee!!! :D

Try them for a choc hit, asda had them on offer, can't remember exactly how much, but were cheap!!

cool! mini oreo milkshake here i come! (heA of course ;) )

Back