Ginas Food Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Gina1986, 18 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    Hi Friend,
    :party0048:
    I'm running low of motivation at the moment so i thought if i do a weight loss diary to help motivate me. I decided to really shape up after new years. I did two weeks of LT which was sooo hard and since then I've been on maintenance but because money is low till payday i have hardly any maintenance products left till monday week.

About me:
    I'm 21 female from Dublin. I work in IT sitting at a desk all days answering calls :( .When i first got weight at new years i weighted 195lbs and I'm 5ft 11. I was shocked i had it in my head for ages i was only around 180lbs. I lose weight really quick on LT and it was scary i started to look so slim i even freaked my friend out she couldn't believe the results especially in my face.

My past:

COMFORT EATER! I'm holding my hands up! Started when i was a teenager and had a hard time being a teenager. Addicted to fizzy drinks(at one stage i drank 2L a day. Addicted to crisps, chocolate and processed foods. I was a vegetarian for 2 1/2 years and have returned a meat eater since new years (I love it!).

My Plan:

- Increase my exercise
    - Eat Healthy
    - Lose 8-14 more lbs and keep it off.

My Weakness:

-booze
    -hungover days
    -chocolate / crisps
    -chinese food

I hope i don't bore anyone with this if i already have i'm sorry :(

I hope everyone who is losing weight the best of luck and to be happy :D

I'm just going to try post everyday what I've eaten and my exercise. Please comment me to inspire or advise me. I'm no saint and i do have weaknesses for certain foods which i'm trying to overcome!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    Day One of my Diary

Hi,

Today i was ok could have been better but i was good for not snacking too much but i should have had more fruit.

Breakfast 7:30am:

x1 Maintenance shake Summer Fruit the yummiest one. I could barely drink it was falling asleep monday mornings are a pain!

Exercise: 15min cycle to work around 2miles

Lunch 12:30pm:

We have a canteen in work which serves four different hot meals a day (Today it was bean cassarole, chicken -boneless, battered fish and spicy pork) i had the chicken, potato n carrots. It was yum but i hate eating in the canteen because you don't know how they are cooking the food (could be covered in butter).

Exercise: 20 mins cycle home after work which was uphill (so tough sometimes)

Dinner 6:15pm

Mum made dinner which was great i could chillax and watch TV. I had chicken(Again!), leeks, potato n onion bake (was kinda weird but i didn't want to mention it! :eek:) then i was bold TWICE in less than an hour i had a very small lampchop. Then with my tea i had a PENGUIN bar i hate when i think its ok till after i eat it and then i regret it.

Snacks:
    A few cups of tea with low fat milk
    x1 peppermint tea
    A small yoghurt
    Around 2-3 litres of water

Not a great day for Gina but perhaps tommorow I'll be better :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    Tuesday 19/02/2008 Not a very good day

Today I am not very proud of myself. I'm not looking forward to my weigh in 2moro. I seem to be really good but when i get home it goes out the window. I feel like i at least learned the ability to stop buying unhealthy food but when its placed in front of me i say i'll eat half and next thing its GONE!

Tuesday

Breakfast 7:30am:
    x1 pear
    x1 banana
    I juiced these up with a drop of apple juice was quite yum and i hate pears

Exercise:
    15minute cycle to work

Mid-morning snack:
    x1 mangarine

Lunch:
    Fish and veg - don't really know what it was bits of salmon and cod with veg like carrot, onions, leeks, potato kinda like a stew.

Mid-Afternoon snack:
    2x Ryvita sunflower crackers
    w/ 2 low fat cheese slices
    w/ 1 slice ham

Exercise:
    20 minute cycle home from work

Dinner:
    warning: it gets bad
    x1 chicken brest skinless
    x1 mushrooms
    x1 marrowfats(can't remember the name)
    x2 streaky rashers
    x1 small portion of oven chips

I'm such a savage I'm angry with myself now! :mad:

I can't stop eating whats wrong with me?

5. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

Diet:
    LT
    I LOVE MEAT

Thanks for all the reputation comments! Today was grand until dinner anyway.I had plenty of fruit which is good.

Breakfast:
    x1 pear
    x1 banana
    x1 plum
    lil apple juice and blended together gave me lots of energy to cycle to work

exercise:
    15min cycle to work (just over two miles)

Lunch:
    breaded plaice
    salad

Tempted by the vending machine in work but i didn't give in! Screw you vending machine! :p

exercise:
    20 min cycle home

Dinner:
    hmmmmmm this gets interesting
    x1 slice duck
    x1 slice lamb
    x1 potato
    x1 spinach

Snacks:
    1 pink wafer
    1 mangarine
    2/3 litres water

Anyone have any advice on what i could improve or what i REALLY should start eating?

Now off to get weighed! Oh god i hope i haven't put anything on :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.