Girls, here is motivation!

They might have good abs, but they don't have any bust!! That's just criminal!! :D

I'd love to look like them!!! Bet they can eat what they like too!!!!
Yes they have no bust but durring my weight loss I went down 3 cup size and hopefully no more. Been using a new cream apparently it plumps and firms bust... And as soon as they get in stock I'm buying tummy cream which they say in 6 weeks you can lose 2.5in of waist as it firms the skin xxx

Lets face it though no matter how much weight we lose NONE of us are going to look like that.

I dont mean to sound rude but I dont find people like them at all motivational, theyre models, Im never going to be a model, if anything that just makes me feel even fatter. I see something being motivational if its going to inspire me, if its something attainable. Motivational to me is something or someone who makes me think I can do that.

On the other hand, seeing someone like Pauline Quirke and how amazing she looks after a VLCD - now thats motivational.

Last edited:
And as soon as they get in stock I'm buying tummy cream which they say in 6 weeks you can lose 2.5in of waist as it firms the skin xxx

I hope its not expensive because these things just dont work. Save your money and do some exercise, a cream isnt going to firm up to that extent.

If it sounds too good to be true you can bet your bottom dollar - it is!!

Been using the bust cream for 4 weeks and already improved and plumping up. The tummy cream is £20 a tube so yes expensive but cheaper than a tummy tuck I've lost alot of weight after having my daughter and the lovely marks I have even if it improves them it will be worth it for my own confidence. I've used bio oil etc didn't help but has helped my sister. I do loads of exercise cardio and toning but my skin needs a little help!
I agree with Pauline quirke she looks amazing she did lighterlife I think. Xxx

I agree with what Starlight said.
I dont find looking at girls like that motivational at all, I doubt any of them have ever had to do a vlcd and lost loads of weight to look like that. They have obv been like that forever.
So seeing pics of women that are thought of as "perfect" just makes me feel bad!

The people that are great motivation for me are the ones on here who have stuck to this and lost lots of weight :D

Also, why just because a girl is skinny is she automatically beautiful???? Some of these models look like they've been hit with an ugly stick!
Sorry for the rant. I'm in a mood :(

I think some one who is happy in there own body, no matter what size they are, is more inspirational. I think there is too much pressure to conform to the ideal body image when its all about knowing who you really are.
I really liked the old dove adverts where they promoted women of all sizes who were confident in with their own body image, and this is refreshing to see.
I personally would prefer to have curves, and shape to my body, rather then be model thin.

firstly, this was meant a light hearted thread, and I think it's been taken slightly out of context.

Lets face it though no matter how much weight we lose NONE of us are going to look like that.

I dont mean to sound rude but I dont find people like them at all motivational, theyre models, Im never going to be a model, if anything that just makes me feel even fatter. I see something being motivational if its going to inspire me, if its something attainable. Motivational to me is something or someone who makes me think I can do that.

On the other hand, seeing someone like Pauline Quirke and how amazing she looks after a VLCD - now thats motivational.

I hear what you are saying, but I think saying 'lets face it, none of us will ever look like that' is a bit extreme. People lose colossal amounts of weight on this diet, and get down to goal/healthy weight. If someone then went regularly to the gym they could probably achieve lean figures like those women.

I agree with what Starlight said.
I dont find looking at girls like that motivational at all, I doubt any of them have ever had to do a vlcd and lost loads of weight to look like that. They have obv been like that forever.
So seeing pics of women that are thought of as "perfect" just makes me feel bad!

The people that are great motivation for me are the ones on here who have stuck to this and lost lots of weight :D

Also, why just because a girl is skinny is she automatically beautiful???? Some of these models look like they've been hit with an ugly stick!
Sorry for the rant. I'm in a mood :(

I don't know if they have always been skinny, maybe they have, maybe they struggled with their weight as a teenager, who knows...

But anyway what motivates one person might not another, as I said it was meant as a bit of light hearted motivation. For me I want to aim for a ferrari body, and if I end up with a nippy little mini then great but no point aiming for a mini and getting a saab eh? SoI do find them quite motivational and inspirational, I imagine their willpower has to be strong to maintain bodies like that. Something which I guess us on VLCD and them may have in common :)

I don't think it was taken out of context at all. We just have very different opinions. Like I said I know what I class as motivational and a group of 20 something models just isn't it

And nor do I think my comment was extreme. They're young glamourous models with incredible bodies. I don't think most of us are going to look like that nor are we trying to. Most of us want to look and be healthy and happy in out bodies.

Someone who can inspire me to do that they to me are motivational. I find people like our lovely Cybill way more motivating than some glamour model who probably thinks a size 10 is fat

Wow I'm so glad others commented similar thoughts to how I felt when I first saw the photo!
I didn't have the courage to comment though :-(
While I think they look amazing, They and others like them are the part of the reason that at 9.7 and a size 10 im struggling to stop dieting!
I'm constantly finding flaws with myself and have a real issue with looking perfect! - let's face it, I don't have someone following me around air brushing me!

Obviously mr mojo meant no offence by posting the photo :) so I won't be getting my stick out to beat him just yet ;-)

*lil* said:
Wow I'm so glad others commented similar thoughts to how I felt when I first saw the photo!
I didn't have the courage to comment though :-(
While I think they look amazing, They and others like them are the part of the reason that at 9.7 and a size 10 im struggling to stop dieting!
I'm constantly finding flaws with myself and have a real issue with looking perfect! - let's face it, I don't have someone following me around air brushing me!

Obviously mr mojo meant no offence by posting the photo :) so I won't be getting my stick out to beat him just yet ;-)

Think it was Crims who posted it, not mr mojo- but I would still beat him with your stick just for the fun of it! Lol

I agree with shellie!!! I think he needs that from time to time till he gets into his lovely mankini and gives us some pics! :)

For me I want to aim for a ferrari body, and if I end up with a nippy little mini then great but no point aiming for a mini and getting a saab eh?

LOL anything would beat the rusty old banger I've got at the moment! :D

Shelliewoo83 said:
Think it was Crims who posted it, not mr mojo- but I would still beat him with your stick just for the fun of it! Lol

That's what you get from assuming you've remembered something rather than checking lol :-D poor mr mojo :-(

Keep it up girls, I'm loving the naughty thoughts LMAO :flirt2:

I love this app/website!!! I can be me and have fun whilst finding helpful hints and tips!!! I've only been on here a short time but you all seem a lively bunch and a good laugh... Hope you can help me achieve my goals and I promise to try keep up with all the banter and support too xxxx

We'll help in anyway we can :)

You might regret saying that lol I have a very sweet tooth and a self confessed picker!!!! But I am determined to get back down to my lowest weight and stay there especially with a Disney world holiday planned gotta look good to see all the princesses lol xx

why not aim for the top lol each to their own!
lots of pessamism considering how fantastically everyone is doing x

Thanks for sharing crims :)

Back