5. Minerva
6. Sexychick

Count me in if you don't mind ladies!
Sexy xx
smiley-happy105.gif

xx

Thanks pinkie!
Sexy xx

Hi when are we booking the spa and how,do we meet up?
Sorry just a bit excited pus I like to be organized! Yay
Sexy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I should be able to phone them at some point this afternoon if you'd like me to make a provisional booking - just need to check if I need a deposit first or anything.

Right! Am in organised mood so just called them. We have to pay up front in full, so £83 for spa access or one of the following special deals which are available on the 5th:

109 - spa, 25min treatment
130 - spa, 50min
150 - spa, 80min
afternoon drink and dessert

I'm going to go for the basic package as I don't want the drink or dessert (!) and I know from going there previously that you can always book treatments separately on the day if you want to. You only get a group discount if you are a party of 10 or more.

On a different note, I have just spooked myself a bit, realising this is an open forum and we may have cyber-stalkers! (call me Paranoid). Anyway - perhaps we should pick a different day for this spa outing, and discuss it offline in PM messages?

Spanglymum said:
Right! Am in organised mood so just called them. We have to pay up front in full, so £83 for spa access or one of the following special deals which are available on the 5th:

109 - spa, 25min treatment
130 - spa, 50min
150 - spa, 80min
afternoon drink and dessert

I'm going to go for the basic package as I don't want the drink or dessert (!) and I know from going there previously that you can always book treatments separately on the day if you want to. You only get a group discount if you are a party of 10 or more.

On a different note, I have just spooked myself a bit, realising this is an open forum and we may have cyber-stalkers! (call me Paranoid). Anyway - perhaps we should pick a different day for this spa outing, and discuss it offline in PM messages?

Hiya I've pm you Hun!
Sexy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great stuff Spangly... was gonna ring them myself this afternoon so that's saved me a job! :D

We shall chat via PM from now on then regarding this...

And for anyone who is interested in coming along, just PM me or Spanglymum and we'll update ya... as long as we know you, and so can confirm you're not a stalker! :p

xx

Ok... PM sent to all who have shown an interest... :D

If you want to come, but have not received the PM, sorry about that! It's nothing personal, promise, we'd love you to come!... ;)

Just PM me and I'll include you in all further updates!

Cheers all! How exciting!! :)

xx

I'm on it let me find out from my friend and get back to you xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

MagdaX said:

Glad to see you back mags,hope you ok Hun!
Sexy xx

Just catching up with everyone's diaries. Might take a while lol
I'm cool hun. Off to the movies now so will continue reading posts after.
X

Aww, great! Thanks Mags... :D

To everyone who I PM'd, still waiting to hear back from few of you... ;) So please let me know ASAP if you can come or not... So we have some numbers to go on and can start next part of arrangents etc... Thank yoooou!! :)

Xx

Sorry to say this girlies but I'm out :(
Of all days they decided to do the stocktake!!! I'm fuming but because they've hired an external company I cannot reschedule it. I don't know how long it'll take so I better not commit and then pull out at the last minute.
Gutted :(

Aww, no probs Mags... Can't help work commitments, although it is a shame, but don't worry too much... xx

To be honest there isn't currently sufficient interest to go ahead now anyway I don't think...

It seems to be down to variety of reasons including costs once travel is included etc... which makes complete sense... so I'm thinking maybe we'll have another look at doing something down the line a bit... possibly later in the summer?... :D

So, for the moment, this is on hold I'm afraid...

Big apologies to those who were able to make it, sorry for the disappointment, but we'll arrange something else, promise... :)

xx

Last edited:
Oh ok - might actually make it easier for me too as I'm currently trying to schedule a work trip and flights are cheaper if I can travel on the Sunday.

Let's definitely do this later in the summer. How about a cheaper alternative in the meantime? Any suggestions?

Aw thanks Pinks for trying to sort it!! These things happen, at least I will be even slimmer now when we all meet lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for trying to sort things out Pinks. Hopefully it will work out for later. Xxxxx

Back