girls only question lol

sheshelafunk

my totm isnt painful now or heavy but its been around 8 days now..was readying on the cd forum that on their diet almost all the girls had a very long period or different cycle is this diet anything like that? one woman had it for like 17 days i think?? is this normal or should i be worried? xxx:confused:

hi it seems to be the norm .i was totm for 3 weeks over christmas,if it gets that you cant cope ,go tothe docs ,i now have a box of tablets he gave me they clot your blood and stop the bleeding,i take them after a week of totm and then it stops,if i dont stop it ,it goes on and on i i get very tired and ill.so dont worry its just the vlcd it makes us thin but messes our metabolism up,but i think it is a small price to pay for the weight loss.

Hi sheshe, I'm just on my first period on the low carb diet and it's much the same as always, on time, short and heavy. Still have the sore tum and craving sweet things like a mad woman!!!

When I did LighterLife last year for 12 weeks my periods remained the same also, so I wasn't expecting any change in my cycle as this diet isn't a VLCD. Only on day 2 just now and I usually only have it for 3, maybe 4 days max, so I'll let you know if mines goes on longer than normal.

Maybe it's just your body re-adjusting to the new diet, we're all different, I've been lucky so far that no diet has really affected my totm, although had hoped they'd stop for a while when I did LL, but they didn't!

Fingers crossed next month you'll be back to normal babes x

cheers, its my first totm since starting this diet so i decided to start the pill again, this certain pill stops my totm completely whenever i use it so im hoping that next month i wont have one, also next month the diet will be finished wont it??

cheers, its my first totm since starting this diet so i decided to start the pill again, this certain pill stops my totm completely whenever i use it so im hoping that next month i wont have one, also next month the diet will be finished wont it??

Your going great guns on this diet - you'll be at goal before you know it hun - keep up the good work x :)

Having done the CD and LL I have the mirena coil with no period only symptons but I did have a period each time on the VLCD which with the coil your not meant too?So there must be something it it?
Go to your GP and ask if he can give you anything hun xx

HI. I am on the depo provera injection and have not really had what I would call a period (just some spotting) for a year or more. However, yesterday, I started bleeding. This was day 3 for me on CS. I was rather suprised but I guess I will give it a few days and see if it stops. Other than that I feel better than I have in ages!

im not to bothered by the bleeding just wanted to know it was normal, i once had the pills thats top the bleeding but they were friggen massive so id rather not take them. on that cd forum there is a big thread of women having totm problems but its normal for that diet i dont know what the cambridge diet is so i dont know if its like this. xx

Back