GIRLS ONLY!

kimby

should have any period for another two weeks but i have one now....can your periods get screwed up on this?? even if your on the pill???

yes they can - i had same problem last time i was on this. Talk to your pharmacist about this as I was scared that I was not covered on the pill so I changed to the coil.

When i last did lipotrim i didnt have a period for 2 months and when it came it was almost none existant. I was told not too worry as its just your body reacting to the change in diet x

Oh ok, thamks a million for the reply guys, didnt know what was going on!!!

dont worry about it, can be a pain but i have the injection every 12 weeks and havent had a period for about 2 years, since being on this diet i have been on my period for 4 n half out of the 6 weeks. chemist and doctor said it is because one of our hormones uses fat from our body and while we are not having fat it makes things like our periods go crazy, they told me i was still covered and didnt need any other form of contraception :) x

Yup, lipotrim does indeed mess up our monthlys. I had my totm for 20weeks constantly but it was a small price to pay for losing weight :) xx

Back