Girls that shop!!!!!

I havent hun, sorry. It was at the funniest hen night ever. I was the only one not pregnant, oh and her mum! Yep even the bride and other bridesmaids. If your on my face book there might be one on there. Its the black and white wedding

Oh Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive pants shops near me BUT I did pick up a few tops, joggers, a dress and some sexy shoe shoe.No top as yet for my friday night on the razz

Woofy x

Oh Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive pants shops near me BUT I did pick up a few tops, joggers, a dress and some sexy shoe shoe.No top as yet for my friday night on the razz

Woofy x

ahem...whats wrong with the dress and sexy shoe shoes?;)

and trackys!!! what on earth does a woman need NEW trackys in her wardrobe for!:eek:

ahem...whats wrong with the dress and sexy shoe shoes?;)

and trackys!!! what on earth does a woman need NEW trackys in her wardrobe for!:eek:

The dress is a summer dress which I wouldnt wear out out.
I love joggers. Nice 1`s that is. I built for comfort not speed lol

Woofy x

I love trackies for lounging around the house in and the gym but that is it. No trackies outside the house for me im afraid

I wear tracksuit shorts and a T at home, no footwear.

I dont like wearing shoes or slippers at home, socks or bare feet for me but i cant stand feet.

I would never go out in trackies not with my fat ar*e :)
i have 4 pairs of slippers :) lol never barefoot x

Oh I love my slippers, I have four pairs too! Red ones, pink furry boots, white ones and pink mules LOL. My fave pair is my tatty teddy ones though PMSL!! :D

i have to wear slippers in doors. dont like bare feet.
i need jeans/ trousers/leggings/or jeggings for friday night. i have my top from VERY :D

Which top is it? I find Next very good for bottomsI dont have any slippers and even if i did my dogs would probably steal them to sleep with them in their bed.

Ah bless! I like Next to - hubby says I have more Next stuff than Next LOL :D I wish!

Me too. I once wnt shopping and was stopped by a lady to ask if my son was an advert for next (i think she worked there). They wash up so well and last. Sizes are good too

I wear joggers in the house and garden. I always get changed to go out. Cant be wearing jeans all day long, not comfy enough.

Think Im ready to rumble for the ""Juicy and Lush"" night out lol

Ooo Ooo we can post our pics sunday morning.
Im planing on going easy on the drink and stayin to food plan. Ive had carb over load last time and its a killer. I felt ILL.....Iller the Ill..... I thought I was dying....Maybe thats why I go easy on the wine.......

Watch this space : o )

Woofy x

I wear joggers in the house and garden. I always get changed to go out. Cant be wearing jeans all day long, not comfy enough.

Think Im ready to rumble for the ""Juicy and Lush"" night out lol

Ooo Ooo we can post our pics sunday morning.
Im planing on going easy on the drink and stayin to food plan. Ive had carb over load last time and its a killer. I felt ILL.....Iller the Ill..... I thought I was dying....Maybe thats why I go easy on the wine.......

Watch this space : o )

Woofy x
lmao, i'm planning on going over board on the barcardi and only eating little food! be prepared to catch me when i fall off the tables lolol :D

Don't be getting on that trampoline if you're going to do that hunni :D

Back