Girly totm question!

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
Hello

I am 2 weeks 2 days into ss now. I am due my totm and feel like i am pre menstural (grumpy, tunny ache, bloating and serious munchies last night) and i have had couple days of spotting but have not actually started yet!

Is this normal on cd and will i get periods or can they stop???

I am only asking as i am usually regular as clock work and have been for last 18 years!

Thanks for any advice

hiya,

I can normally time mine to the hour, and know exactly whats coming, but my last one was odd. I normally take Evening Primrose Oil, but had stopped, so put the aches and pains down to not having that rather than the diet. I was more tired thats for sure!

hth

xxx

in agony this month and it was early, think its all down to the diet.....

Thank you ladies.

Just wondering if i am actually going to "come on" as had a bit of spotting (which i have never ever had before) and thats all along with feeling grumpy, bloated and tummy ache. Its all strange.

Also i would rather get it out the way as i read that totm can slow down weight loss! lol impatient me!

Ahhh the bliss of having the implant i havent had a period for around 5 years now, i was on the injection before that wouldnt recomend that to any one!

I had a normal first one on LL, then a small one only 2 weeks later. Hmmm. It does mess with your cycle. I heard some theory that oestrogen is stored in fat and when that's released as fast as we're releasing it, that's why. But I don't know how true that is.

I know that for the first time ever I have been on time and had food cravings. Logically our periods will be different as it's hormone based and as weight goes down our hormones are readjusted. I think, that's what I've been told by drs on previous weight loss attempts.

Yes the injection is evil I tried it once and had a constant light period for six weeks and no one could do anything about it I was just told I had to wait till it was out of my system. In response to the original thread I have been on CD SS for a month now and my period arrived as usual bang on time and I strangly had less tummy cramps then usual. Also my highest weightloss was the week I was on but had a tiny loss the week before. Personally I think how TOTM and and weightloss when it is TOTM varies from person to person. But if you are worried go to the doctors and that should put your mind at rest xxxx

Hiya,

I do think it varies from person to person, I was still regular as clock work until this month (so 2 months before were fine) but this month I was 7 days early so meant I had 2 in one month :cry: and it was painful!!!

Am hoping things will be normal again now but I bet it won't ;)

xx

Back