Give this a read Guys, let's show Tess some support xxx

She's done amazingly! It's the comment's that disturbed me! She's taking a real beating from the general public! Awful to read!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
She's done amazingly! It's the comment's that disturbed me! She's taking a real beating from the general public! Awful to read!xx

Just commented on it myself :) she looks amazing people are just commenting on a diet they know nothing about pure pigheadedness :)

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

littlemumma said:
Gorgehun80 was her name :D

Thank u thought she was she looks amazing hope I look that good when I get to target :)

She has done great. I don't understand all the comments! People are so jealous and most of the nasty comments are so unnecessary!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My CDC wanted to put me forward for a cambridge media campaign - after reading so many nasty comments re Tess I would not want to put myself through it! God people are so petty and and at times poisonous - I think she looks fantastic and has beautiful kids (pretty hunky OH too!).

harassed_mother said:
I'm sure she was on this forum I remember that before photo of her well done to her she looks amazing :)

Yeah she was-definitely-can recognise her from
That before pic :) she's done brilliantly

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

littlemumma said:
Gorgehun80 was her name :D

Yes it was and she was fabulous to talk to! I remember her when she first started!

It's incredible the negative reaction some people have had but not unexpected as I'm sure those brave enough to tell anyone what diet they're on will have experienced the same/ similiar comments about how you'll only gain it all back, it's a starvation diet, just eat right and exercise and blah blah blah!

She's done so well and i know that a few jealous comments won't upset Tess especially while she's rocking that fabulous new body of hers! Just smile lady each time you reach for those size 10s and know we're all so proud of you <--- we knew you'd do it!! :D

Last edited:
Back