Given up trying to lose weight!!!!

I have finally resolved never to lose weight again as it keeps finding me!!!!!!!;) My resolution for the rest of my life is that this time I am taking control and getting RID of weight forever!!!!!:D I have a long journey ahead of me but with the help of weight watchers online I am going to do this. My goal is to get into size 10-12 am currently size 20-22 so quite a way off target.! Anyone else want to give up losing weight with me??????????

I'm in too!! Got such a long journey ahead of me but I want it gone for good!!!

good luck Nessa,I am sure you can do this!! I'm doing weight watchers from home too , I must get rid of around 7 stone. I need to be a lot healthier. I have a big foot op in 2 weeks so the lighter I am when I start mobilising again the better. I will be off work for about 3-4 months so I can really focus on my needs for a change instead of everyone else's. This has got to work as I wont be able to exercise much. I'm just going to log everything that touches my lips and stay within my PP :rolleyes:

good luck Nessa,I am sure you can do this!! I'm doing weight watchers from home too , I must get rid of around 7 stone. I need to be a lot healthier. I have a big foot op in 2 weeks so the lighter I am when I start mobilising again the better. I will be off work for about 3-4 months so I can really focus on my needs for a change instead of everyone else's. This has got to work as I wont be able to exercise much. I'm just going to log everything that touches my lips and stay within my PP :rolleyes:

I lost 3 stone with not much exercise at all (put most of it back on now!!) so WW is a great choice for you xx

Hey Ununpentium, you look like you are doing really well. keep up the good work. Weighed in today 5lbs lighter Yay!!

5lbs is amazing well done!! Xx

Im in. Getting sick of being the big one.limited to clothes sizes and sick of having my arms hidden in cardis. Moan over

Sarah, couldn't agree more. Recently went away for a vintage weekend with friends and photos done of all us girls. I try to hide at the back or delete everything with me in cos I think I look so disgusting! I am always the biggest. for once I'd like to be a "normal size". I am fed up with moaning too so that's why I chose the action of not losing weight but getting rid of it forever!

Im in too. So like me hate pictures im the 'big' on of the group so end up taking most pictures. Sometimes i feel great on a night out then i see pictures the next day and feel like crying. But that is the last of that i am now the biggest i will ever be

Ya really happy with it so far apart from last month which we will just wipe from our memory :) but it is not showing yet so very fustrating hopefully it will soon after another few pounds cant wait until i need to buy smaller size clothes. Goes to show how tight my size now must have been on me if i lost a stone and still fit into them

Hi! I am the same. I need help! We can do this! I'm going to use my diary! I need to lose 3stone. No matter who I try to kid! I'm 12stone 12lbs and that is that!!!

Back