giving in :( blergh

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Ok day 4 of bein so unwell, it has completely demotivated me!

I have been tryin of a morning and noon to be on plan then evenin I don't want to cook cuz feel so yack!

And today I just can't taste anything! I am a smoker and even having a cigarette it tasted gross. All I want is crap food..

Just needed to vent it out. Sts or gain it is this week! Hope tomorrow is a better day!

:( some of you have been so helpfull to with food ideas while I'm not feelin well but I just can't do it! But thank you! Without your support I wouldn't be bothered to try each day, even if each day ends off plan, at least I try!

Just needed to vent!

Awww, hope you feel better soon honey xx

awwwwww sorry you feel ill i had the same a few weeks ago and everything tasted of nothing i found adding tabasco to my pasta helped it also speeds up your metabelism i bought some fat free marshmallows for something sweet which helped

Hope you feel better soon. A couple of weeks ago when I had a horrible cold, chicken soup got me through. So do what you need to do and get back to the picture of rude health
:eek:)

Don't beat yourself up too much for not staying on track when you are feeling so ill. Remember this is the long haul, and a few days having a bit of what you fancy won't do you any harm in the long run.

I'm agreeing with sparky; don't beat yourself up, we all get ill from time to time. Concentrate on getting better and then you will be able to get back to the plan. Sending you some cyber hugs x

Back