Giving it a go

So 2 DDs planned now and weigh in on Saturday! No fish and chips or picking a sodding haribo!! Xx

Tell me about bloody haribo!!!!! They're the reason I had to be angelic on my fast & down days after Saturday, a whole bag of pinwheels without even realising (you know that thing in the cinema when you just have a few but your hand keeps going in the bag)

So I've managed my DD but god I feel ropey today think some is my mouth and a cold and the rest cause I was so hungry I felt sick
Had a small bowl of pasta for tea and going to take myself off to bed now hope I feel better tomorrow xx

I don't lose any more 4:3 than I do 5:2, but then I only eat the same amount of cals over the week (8400) so that makes sense I guess. Hope you feel better soon x

I don't lose any more 4:3 than I do 5:2, but then I only eat the same amount of cals over the week (8400) so that makes sense I guess. Hope you feel better soon x

I don't think I'll have lost that much by tomorrow unless I cut off my hand! Lol! So annoying as I've been good and will have still done the same amount of fasts after today x

You'd be surprised what you can lose in a day! You know you haven't really put on 5 pounds, how many calories would you have had to have eaten to do that?? Wait and see and don't let it drag you down in the meantime.

So DD at home has been easier than I thought and I've managed to not eat yet, found the most amazing tea! There called teapigs! Wow the liquorice and peppermint has kept me going all day, ordered loads more off Amazon
Tea is going to be an omelette and salad and day should finish at 450, see what the scales say tomorrow but I'm not very hopeful as I think it might be because I've been poorly, made OH the most amazing apple crumble cake and managed to only try the apple to check it was cooked!
Not hungry today which has been a god save lol tooth still irritating me
Thank you for the advise as well I'm not getting down about it anymore as I have to remember that all the times that the weight has come flying off it's gone on just as quickly so if I can be back at target by Xmas I'll be happy xxx

Well weigh in was horrible and still says a 5lb gain so I have a question, have I actually lost any true weight or have my losses that I have recorded been purely water? I feel really down as in January I hoped to be back at goal by now and once again I'm not! I have a massive party in 3 weeks and wanted to see the 11's which isn't going to happen! I shouldn't of weighed because it's an awful start to my weekend, sorry, what an awful moany post! Xx

Well weigh in was horrible and still says a 5lb gain so I have a question, have I actually lost any true weight or have my losses that I have recorded been purely water? I feel really down as in January I hoped to be back at goal by now and once again I'm not! I have a massive party in 3 weeks and wanted to see the 11's which isn't going to happen! I shouldn't of weighed because it's an awful start to my weekend, sorry, what an awful moany post! Xx

I so recognise what you're feeling honey. How a weigh in you don't like can spoil a day. How has your week been? I think it's been good so not it's not real gain, to gain 1lb you need to eat 3500 cals over your bmr & even if you'd demolished your fridge you've not eaten 17500 cals extra this week. It could be a number of things, water retention (up your fluid intake) awaiting totm? Your body being very confused as to what is happening to it? Your scales playing up? I don't believe you have only lost water up to now. Try (& I know it's hard) to stay positive & yurt the plan xx

I agree with Lexie, impossible for it to be true weight. Drink water/green tea until you're sloshing and try to keep positive. Easier said than done I know...

Thanks girls, part of me thinks I should switch to calorie counting anyway because I have lots to loose but I'll give it another week I think xx

So UD yesterday and if was lovely but I have a feeling days like that won't help me loose, I have a question which I'm sure everyone at some point has asked themselves but how do we just stop eating erratically, I have willpower but sometimes these binging urges are unreal, I'm going to exercise and try clean eating next week with still 4:3 and see how I do, I'm due on so will still weigh in but won't be too upset if I haven't lost.
UD today but will try to keep it fairly normal, going into town ( harrogate) for some shopping and a few G&Ts then DD tomorrow.
Have a lovely bank holiday everyone xx

I can't stop the occasional binge day but I know on 5:2 the fast will get me back on track. I probably have a bad up day every 10 days or so.... I think that's the reason I count my up days else every one would be a binge x

Back