Giving it a go

So second UD and think I'll be eating less today as my mouth is very very sore so maybe lots of cold drinks and ice cream, you know, for medicinal reasons! Hoping to get to crossfit at 9 as couldn't do my run as woke up in pain with tooth, looks lovely outside so I hope everyone has a fab day xx

Well my restrained UD has gone out the window as I'm currently sat with gin and about to make pulled pork nachos! Did crossfit though and my god it was hard!! See below. So hoping I'll have out weighed the calories, feel so calm about this plan and like I'm going to still enjoy life over summer by doing it! If I stall I've decided I'll just drop carbs for a week as I know my body isn't keen, I'll be restrained tomorrow honest! Happy Saturday lovely ladies.. Xx

image-2862151583.jpg

Bleuhh feeling a bit rubbish, I've drunk and eaten way too much which just shows I still binge! I just wonder if I'll ever stop! I want a baby next year and i don't want to passing such abnormal eating habits onto a child! :-( xx

So up and ready for a nice normal eating day so therefore will write out what I am going to have as it helps me control it

Breakfast
Strawberry and yogurt

Lunch
Sushi and salad

Dinner
Sausages and sweet potato mash

Done and no rubbish allowed!

It's all crazy hot here which should help my appetite xx

So been and bought some m and s counted meals for my fast days as I find them easier, going to try just one meal tomorrow when I get in from work and hope I can go the whole day on fluids
Been ok today but shattered so not done as much and we had a gas leak so now ok hot water! Lol tonight should be interesting think I might have to suck it up and have a cold one!

So my day was ok until I found a really old pair of fat pants from 3 years ago that I remember thinking I never want to fit into again, anyway I though it would be funny to see how big they were ! Bad idea! They don't fit! I've sat and sobbed and ate ice cream and now feel even worse! I've thrown them in the bin but god it's made me feel rubbish!!

But aren't you doing something about it? And doing it really well? Chin up, you know the answer isn't in the bottom of that ice cream carton. You CAN do this, you ARE doing it. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So down day today and feel ok, tooth hurts though! Changing my days this week so will be like this
Monday DD
Tuesday DD
Wednesday UD
Thursday DD
Friday UD
Saturday UD
Sunday UD

Had some lunch at 250 cals and will do the same for tea

Ignoring the trousers, never liked them anyway lol!! Xx

So opinions needed, I've read a a couple of things that say your not meant to do 2 DDs together as then it's constantly keeping your metabolism guessing but then does that mean your not meant to have UDs together? I'm still doing 4;3 so is it different rules than 5:2?

Thanks girls xx

My mum does 5:2 & always does her 2 down days together & she has got to goal & with one fast a week now is maintaining beautifully x

I think, on this diet, you make up your own rules. I think I'd struggle with 2 DDS in a row, but they may suit someone else better. I think it's trial and error...what works for you.

I'm just getting back into it this week, first DD done :)

Good luck with this week

Morning all, DD for me today and going to go with nothing till tea time as after trying 2 small meals it made me a lot hungrier so just water and coffee today, crossfit is running and weights tonight so not sure I'll bother lol nothing to do with a DD but I detest running I shouldn't put it off but I really don't want to go!
Hope everyone is having a lovely week,xx

Back