Giving it a go

2nd DD today and hoping it's as easy as yesterday, I'm at home today though as having my wisdom teeth out under general at 1.30pm! So let's hope I don't want to eat anyway!
Going to try another low calorie meal as it was so easy to not have to work out calories.
Happy Thursday x

2nd DD today and hoping it's as easy as yesterday, I'm at home today though as having my wisdom teeth out under general at 1.30pm! So let's hope I don't want to eat anyway! Going to try another low calorie meal as it was so easy to not have to work out calories. Happy Thursday x

Hope all goes ok xx

So tooth out and my god it was horrendous I'm in bed with way too much pain killer in my mouth I feel sick
Thankful it's a fast day
Anyway food today is this..

image-3870072486.jpg

And I'm done! Weigh day tomorrow xxx

Hugs honey! My hubby was meant to have one removed tomorrow but he's rearranged it for a few weeks time as was worried he may get an infection & spoil our holiday x

Hugs honey! My hubby was meant to have one removed tomorrow but he's rearranged it for a few weeks time as was worried he may get an infection & spoil our holiday x

Bluehhhh don't blame him, I have to have the other out and I'll certainly be putting it off!

Starving now but still too numb and want to wait longer but I have my tea which I hope is nice!
Does anyone not have carbs the day before weigh in? Xx

So food all done and was really yummy, got into bed to watch MasterChef as feeling picky, gum is so sore and painkiller has worn off so hope it doesn't get much worse, had to pick a grain of rice out which was awful! Lol sorry tmi!
Anyway I'm rambling again cause I'm bored lol and nervous about weigh in tomorrow, I've been really good all week but last weekend did have far too many calories so if I get a sts I know why. Crossfit tomorrow night and 5k run on Saturday if I have no tooth ache. Will update weigh in tomorrow xx

So food all done and was really yummy, got into bed to watch MasterChef as feeling picky, gum is so sore and painkiller has worn off so hope it doesn't get much worse, had to pick a grain of rice out which was awful! Lol sorry tmi! Anyway I'm rambling again cause I'm bored lol and nervous about weigh in tomorrow, I've been really good all week but last weekend did have far too many calories so if I get a sts I know why. Crossfit tomorrow night and 5k run on Saturday if I have no tooth ache. Will update weigh in tomorrow xx

Careful getting things stuck, I did the same after an extraction & got an infection, swill out with salt water honey. I'm watching MasterChef too, killing me!!!!

So second weigh in and I've lost 3lbs
To say I'm chuffed is an understatement, I'm loosing more on this than dukan and enjoying it a million times more, going to have 3 very controlled UDs now
Happy Friday xxx

Lovely UD that I have stayed fairly restrained and having sweet potato chips and fish with mushy peas for tea!! Mmmm
UD again tomorrow but most will go on gin and pims I think! Have a lovely night xx

So second weigh in and I've lost 3lbs
To say I'm chuffed is an understatement, I'm loosing more on this than dukan and enjoying it a million times more, going to have 3 very controlled UDs now
Happy Friday xxx

That's interesting....I'm doing dukan now because I couldn't control my up days, but I fully intend to return to fasting...

That's interesting....I'm doing dukan now because I couldn't control my up days, but I fully intend to return to fasting...

It was fabulous at first but I think once you've done it trying to go back is hard( I still can't eat prawns!) also with me I can't cut out things as it just makes be binge more, I lost 4 stone and it all went back on once I stopped and I just couldn't keep that lifestyle up, I love food and cooking way too much! Lol! It's a good kick start though xx

Do you use any of the dukan principles now, like oatbran? Low fat high protein? Etc..
No none of them, the oatbran I found wasn't as nutritious as rough oats and high protein low fat I find works great for a while then because you are cutting out a lot of " good" things, I binged. I also do crosfit and they hate protein only diets as you need more than one food group to work out, I kind of had an epiphany when on it and thought why the hell am I putting myself through being so strict when surely enough exercise and normal food should help me loose the weight again, so after re starting it 4 weeks ago I stopped it and don't think I'll go back, if it takes twice as long then I'm ok with that because I'm sick of being cruel to my body! Sorry that was a right ramble!! Xx

Back