Giving it a go

Lovely up day and having a few drinks which is so nice to not worry, burgers and sweet potato chips for tea and lots of good telly.
Crossfit was brill and burnt so many calories
Hope your all ok xx

Last up day today and I can't wait to fast tomorrow as feel bloated after we had a Mexican night so too many carbs

Tomorrow will be soup
Coffee
Salad after crossfit

Tuesday UD
Wednesday DD
Thursday DD
Friday UD
Sat UD
Sun UD

Having a mouth op on Thursday so should be easy to fast! Lol xx

So start of my fast day after 3 UDs
Does anyone think that me having 3 UDs together could be wrong, I feel very bloated today that's all so wondering if I should may try split my DDs abit better?

Hope everyone has a good Monday, I cannot be bothered with work today! Xx

So start of my fast day after 3 UDs Does anyone think that me having 3 UDs together could be wrong, I feel very bloated today that's all so wondering if I should may try split my DDs abit better? Hope everyone has a good Monday, I cannot be bothered with work today! Xx

I do 3 together (Friday-Sunday) & was still losing the same as every other day fasting

Brill thank you, well all my food has been consumed today so came in at 467 and I'm not eating anything else! Didn't do crossfit as it was running and thought I might of been asking for trouble so will go tomorrow night instead.

I'm so intrigued to see if I've lost on Friday and if I have I will be elated as this is by far the most simplistic and easy to fit into life plan, even just a pound a week will do me nicely

Anyway off to keep myself busy with re arranging the spare bedroom. Hope everyone day has been good

L xx

Well done that's a brilliant day, mine was too high really but it was that or an all out binge! I'm sure come Friday you will have lost but don't be surprised if they jump all over between now & then, I stress myself out every week!!!

Well done that's a brilliant day, mine was too high really but it was that or an all out binge! I'm sure come Friday you will have lost but don't be surprised if they jump all over between now & then, I stress myself out every week!!!

I don't weigh anymore lol my partner takes them to work with him( It used to ruin my day so he said he would bring them home once a week)! At first I thought it was stupid now I couldn't have them in the house doing this plan it would irritate me too much! Sad hey but I binged so bad then to punish myself would weigh and then hate myself more! Why we do it I'll never know! Xx

My hubby locked ours in the carboot but that made me binge more so for me daily weighing makes me Accountable but I wish I didn't sometimes

So food tomorrow will be like this I think...

Breakfast: bacon and sausages

Lunch: chicken satay salad

Dinner: creamy chicken with pesto and sweet potato chips mmmmmm

So need some help
I have been on an up day today but at present have only had about 600 calories maybe not even that, I'm just home from exercise with not much appetite so can I turn this into a down day or can you do in betweens? Xx

So need some help I have been on an up day today but at present have only had about 600 calories maybe not even that, I'm just home from exercise with not much appetite so can I turn this into a down day or can you do in betweens? Xx

I've had fasts at 600 cals honey x

Turned it into a high calorie tea for me and OH as both worked out very hard so best feed the muscles! Lol that's my excuse anyway
So food today has been
B coffee and blueberries
L salad and chicken
D omelette with cheese and sweet potatoes

Coming in at around 1300 calories which will do nicely

Lots of exercise tomorrow and meant to be a down day so think I'll take a set meal to have before I work out xx

So down day today and have woke up mega grumpy because of a meeting i know is going to wind me up. Anyway my plan food wise is to go to m and s and get a calories controlled meal to have before crossfit so that i dont pass out, i really want to get through the next 2 DD and be really strict so that i give myself a decent shot at weigh in on Friday, also what i realized was that i count my up days until i get to the weekend then i think i may have had way too many so wont be surprised if i have a sts this week, ill make sure i always count them from now on.
Loads of water and coffee today and no picking as i was shocked that i did 500 300 calories on Monday with just mindless eating!
Have a great day everyone

L XX

Meeting went really well thank god! I can eat my words, which is about all I've eaten! So impressed I've gone till now without a morsel
Crossfit is cancelled so going to make a 500 calorie tea! Lol very excited!

Easiest DD so far!

image-1944043820.jpg

Done for the night

Back