Giving up the classes

Snozzberry

I have just cancelled my sub to monthly pass.

I'm just not following the plan religiously enough to warrant £20 a month, and I figured that that £20 would be better going into my savings pot towards a new bike.

So I am going it alone and using my Wii Fit for my weekly weigh in. Not sure yet whether to still follow WW or just generally cutting out the crap and healthy eating - I guess following WW principles at least to start with so I have some sort of structure.

I too am thinking of giving up the classes. I have one more week on my current monthly pass and they have not renewed it at my request. What day are you going to be weighing in? My bathroom scales are really quite accurate to what the WW ones were so will use them.

we have about the same to lose snozzberry.

xx

I currently weigh on a Tuesday, but I think I will start weighing myself on a Monday, as mentally that is my fresh weekly start.

Sod's law, my monthly pass sub went out the day before I cancelled, so even though my new pass (which I haven't received yet) won't start until 8 September, I am guessing I won't be refunded. I think this is wrong, you should have until the new start date to cancel, however I shall carry on with classes (but probably not bother to stay for the meeting) until that one runs out and then go it alone.

i went to ww last year and loved the leader she was such a big help but then i got pregnant. i joined again this year and it was a new leader and i did not like her. she was bloody irritating so i havnt been since hopefully i can do it on my own. i tooo will be using my wii fit for my weigh ins. good luck x

Back