giving up the drink

dryads said:
When I am on no booze I also find myself waking up early and geting lost done its fab. You also kind of feel smug when you know there are many people in the world suffering hangovers!!!

Welldone on your week x

Haha. Im as fresh as a daisy this morn xx

fillymum said:
Well done Alfiesmum:angel09:. Be interesting to see how your weight loss is this week.

Mmmmmmmm ive not been eating as much Superfree as what i usually do do im not expecting anything fantastic xx

Ok im not an Alchi just drinking when bored or stressed with my terrible 2s toddler. Im a single mum and drink about 3 times a week usually a lil bottle of wine last(mini ones) or a beer. Not tonnes but last night i had four!!!!!

Feel so tied ill and cold today :-((. so im giving up for 4 weeks at least....

Does anyone wanna join me or support me?? ive picked a bad time as my grans funeral tomoz but im determined xxxxx

Hey hun

im the same as you...single mum....2 year old whos going through the horrible 2's!!!!

Before slimming world i used to have a glass or two of wine most nights to try and chill out a bit. Ive cut that out now, but i had a night out on sat where wine was drank and its made me feel so rubbish and down about myself now! Im starting to think its just not worth it!!! xxx

Bubbles1984 said:
Hey hun

im the same as you...single mum....2 year old whos going through the horrible 2's!!!!

Before slimming world i used to have a glass or two of wine most nights to try and chill out a bit. Ive cut that out now, but i had a night out on sat where wine was drank and its made me feel so rubbish and down about myself now! Im starting to think its just not worth it!!! xxx

Its hard work when thy r this age. I had 2 jobs but have had to cut to one but wish i hadn't now lol. And i start uni ibm Sept so i hope to dear god he snaps out of it soon lol. He never sees his "dad" so i have him 24/7 v Shocked ive not had a drink lol xx

parker said:
I've just begun week4 of being on the wagon. I only used to drink twice a week but would have a fair few vodkas. I'm not missing it at all and it seems to be aiding the weightloss. I'm sure I will have a drink in the future but no where near the amount I used to have. Good luck.xx

Thanks. U have done really well. I doubt ill see the difference tomoz at wi tho as ive had lots of chips this week. Oppps xx

Well I def think it's helping with the weight and I feel fab :0) 1 lb off this week. Gd loss for me as usually a slow loser!

Good luck for tmoro! It's gotta make a difference! Think we all need a big pat on the back for being good :0) xx

nikki1974 said:
Good luck for tmoro! It's gotta make a difference! Think we all need a big pat on the back for being good :0) xx

Me too. I can't see myself doing great ive had loads of chippy chips this week lol. 9 Days tee total hope will equal out. Only 2lb to target xx

2lb to target... Omg that's fab! Well done! Can't wait till I'm there!!!

Lol I knew what u meant!! And u never know, u may get that off real quick without the demon alcohol!! X

Back