....giving up!

RugbyGirl

I am so fed up! 14 days later and I feel NAFF! I know I have lost weight about 10lbs in 2 weeks, I like that, but I havent got the will power to go up stages and I cant bothered to drink the shakes. I know this sounds spoilt but I am miserable. I was fine last time, what the hell is wrong with me??

What do you think I should say to my CDC?? I dont want to disappoint her x

DONT give up!! its hard but you should look forward to going up the stages! if you give up now you will gain more than you lost! you havent come this far to stop now! try and think about how fab you will look for summer and the money you will of wasted!

try mixing your shakes with ice etc...makes them like icecream, especially chocolate mint!! its lush! tell your cdc how hard you've found it! just be honest! she may be able to offe you advice!

can you notice the wieght loss in your face or anything yet? have you done this before and are coming back on it?

As Hayls says, don't give up hunny, you will undo all your hard work. Try a higher level plan, at least you will continue to lose weight xx

First time around the diet is all new and the excitement of losing weight so fast keeps you motivated.

Second time round you kinda have higher expectations and less patiences.

You have to refeed this week if you do decide to come off the diet and you never know you might feel at the end of it that perhaps going up a plan is the way forward as you would still have good weight loss just by moving up a step or two.

I think your best course of action is to tell your CDC as to how you are feeling and you never know she might be able to come up with a good plan of action to get you over this hump.

What you are feeling now is very common second time around ... but you do have options with CD as it is very flexible.

I am so fed up! 14 days later and I feel NAFF! I know I have lost weight about 10lbs in 2 weeks, I like that, but I havent got the will power to go up stages and I cant bothered to drink the shakes. I know this sounds spoilt but I am miserable. I was fine last time, what the hell is wrong with me??

What do you think I should say to my CDC?? I dont want to disappoint her x

i'm on my 2nd time round on ss plan. it went really slow at first for me too but things soon speed up and i'm now into week 6. you can do it. just think goal. we're all here for you when you need to off load. just vent away. try doing ss+ and having a nice meal of a night. blend packs with ice as already suggested. try to make it fun. try some recipes this time round, although strictly not allowed it might just get you through another week and then you'll find your flow and groove.

Ok so my 1st week I lost 7.5lbs and this week I lost 7lbs......How is that possible? Is it just water? Well anyway, as my BMI is 25ish I am going on 810.....and I am sticking at it, I dont want to pile more on than what I lost! - Do you think it would be wise to start SW when I have reached my goal? x

The first weeks weight loss is mostly made up of glycogen and water and in the second week you are beginning to burn off fat.

To prevent gaining the weight back on it is best to work up the steps once you reach a BMI of 25.

It will be interesting to see how your weight comes off...

It seems that those who join a slimming club after losing their weight on a vlcd do very well at maintaining as it helps to get you back eating normally again and at the same time being accountable to the weekly weigh in which is a big help to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Losing weight is the easy bit...maintaining the weight loss is where the real work begins.

Thank you Mini. I am going up through the stages, currently on 810 (although fell off the wagon and had sushi at the weekend and a bottle of wine at the weekend- Birthday celebrations!) - I feel like ive put all the weight back on is this likely to be water? Next 1000 and then hopefully maintaining. I panic so much that I cant control it and it will go flying back on. x

Back