Giving up

Keep at it, it will be worth it

This diet is just like any other when you get to your target weight you have to work hard to maintain. If you just eat the way you normally did before losing the weight then if course you will regain it, those eating habits are what made you overweight in the first place. You have to learn new eating habits. Eat like a slim person

I know how you feel. I am on day 10 and after a week I had only lost 5.5lbs. I felt so down.....especially after reading about everyone's amazing weight losses on here. Someone suggested it was because I ate some sweets on day 5, and I beat myself up about that too, even though I only had three S&S packs that day......HOWEVER I never came out of ketosis. I use the Bayer sticks to check and ketosis had kicked in on day 4.Day 10 and I'm still plodding along.....I have lost one more pound and still feel very despondent.....but I'll keep going....until I have used up my packs anyway as they cost me a fortune haha!!

If you check my stats in my signature you will see i have weeks where I lose nothing, small amounts or gain. I have always been 100% on this diet no cheat days and nothing off plan except for 1 day I had 2 extra s&s bars. Anyhoo my point is I have now lost over 3 stone in 17 weeks. Not as much as some on here but still for me a life changing amount.

We all lose differently our bodies are all different so please do not compare your losses to others.

Back