giving up

i tride it before .only lasted ayear .but this time .its realy worked .you must be so .pleased its working for you .:happy096:lornax

I agree, we can save a lot of money if we stop smoking.

How's your journey, you would be smoke free for 2 months now

you will do it .but you just have to wont to .if you give up now .try again .when you are more relaxed and wont todo it .i dont even think of it now even my huby has gave up now .its only been three months .but i never thought he would .x

Hey fedupwelshgirl, how are you doing? Are you still smoke free?

For anyone out there saying that you have tried and failed to give up before, don't worry about it. A lot of things take practise before you get it right, and packing up cigarettes is one of them! You will learn something new each time. Don't give up giving up :)

Well done you :) I'm now 4 months into my no smoking and touch wood *raps desk* it seems to be working...

Yes - especially when I'm bored or like you say you're out with mates. I find that I can get a bit twitchy around lots of people so it's also a way for me to have a few minutes alone time.

I've started playing with a tangle fiddler which keeps my hands occupied and is really useful for when I want a smoke!

Back