giving up

and i bet you feel better in yourself.knowing you have done it for you .have you notticed if your food taste is better .keep the good work up .lorna x:hug99:

hope you are still doing well! any cravings and come right back here and write it to us!

hi everyone im doing really well 15 days now and not had a smoke :). been tempted a couple of times though :sigh:

thats great .do you hate the smellyet .if not you soon will lol.i found if i felt like a cig .i thought do i realy wont to start smoking again .i found that helpt me keep away from .lighting up one you are realy doing well .lornax:0clapper:

there has been a few times when ive smelt someone with a cig and thought yuk:eek:. the only time ive realy felt like lighting up is when ive been in pain and then i just remind myself how well im doing. ;)

thats the way to go .it made me think .what i must have smellt like .when i did .alfull isent it .:eek: just keep it up .i even had to ask my sister how long .have i gave up .as the time go.s .sofast .you will be like that soon .lol :character00255: this is time passing bye .lol .lorna x

I think i can now class myself as a non smoker. not having a cig for 2 and a half weeks,and i can safely say i don't want one either. :)

Im not eating more but would like to lose weight i think that will be my next focus after ive had this op :rolleyes:

good for you .it would be so easey to just eat instead of having a cig .so great you dident go mad with sweets.:bighug:lorna x

how great .glad that you .are doing so good .are you putting the money you save .aside .for treating yourself .that would be good .:girlpower::wow:lorna x

yes i'm putting the money away,and because we had to cancel our holiday this year we have decided that when im better we will then rebook the holiday and put the money we have saved towards our spending money. :patback:

First big milestone 1 month no smoking. don't miss it never want one again and have save i lot of money by quitting.

Back