Giving xenical a go what can I eat?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChrissyDavies, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. ChrissyDavies

ChrissyDavies New Member

Hey all, I'm new and was hoping you could advise me on what I can eat otherwise it's 3 bowls of cereal a day :( xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Hello and welcome, have a look in the Xenical part of the forum, I'm sure you will get great advice in there.
  4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey Chrissy welcome to minis.
    I took xenical last year and lost 4 stone in about 3 months :D Unfortunately the docs aren't so great with advice are they so yay that you found minis coz this is where I got all my info from!

Just make sure you stick to the 5% rule.....ALL foods you eat have to be under 5g fat per 100g.
    And make sure you have no more than 45g fat per day, so 15g per meal.
    I know it sounds hard but once you get used to what you can/cant eat it becomes so easy.
    There is soooooooo much you can eat. Here are a few things I had while on xen.

*Fruit and weight watchers yogurt
    *Cereal and milk
    *Toast with marmite
    *A vege (quorn) sausage sandwich using brown bread.

*Pasta salad and a small roll
    *Cup-a-soup with a small roll
    *Pitta bread filled with salad and an extra light cheese triangle (about the only cheese you can have while taking xenical)

*Quorn sausages, beans and Mccain oven chips (only chips within the rule)
    *Plain quorn and veggies
    *Vege spag bol made with quorn mince, passata, onions and wholewheat spaghetti
    *Sweet chilli quorn with rice and peas
    *Pitta bread pizza. Spread tomato puree and cheese triangle on pitta, add veggies and grill.

For snacks-
    *Muller rices
    *Tesco potato thins (crisps)
    *Weight watchers hoola hoops
    *Weight watchers desserts (in the freezer at supermarkets)
    *Cucumber sticks with cheese triangle 'dip'

I could go on forever!
    See you dont just have to stick to bowls of cereal :D

Head on over to the xenical section of the forum and you'll get even more meal ideas.

Good luck with your weight loss x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Think you need more of a variety. Have a look at some of the threads in the xenical section for ideas.

Irene xx
  6. ChrissyDavies

ChrissyDavies New Member

Thankyou soo much xxx that is some great advice!! I just really want to do it this time need to lose about 3/4 stone as my bmi is about 31:( xxxxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.