Gizmo's diary

Stayed the same, but had like 3 cans of pepsi max today. Shouldn't have done but oh well, can't do anything now lol.

Week off, yay! Time to get into a routine of doing long walks and other exercises lol. Had a day of doing nothing today, apart from going for a really long dog walk. Need to keep myself busy this week lol.

wow at getting in a size 16! i can just get in an 18 top and still in 20 jeans!, im praying i get in to an 18 trousers soon

lol I'm hoping to fit into my camo trousers which are an 18, smaller than the jeans, by sat when I go to a bbq. They're just too tight last time I tried. Wana fit into size 16 jeans for sonisphere at end of july! The top was fine when i was wearing it when i was a size 18, just fits a bit better now lol. Generally now i'm wearing size 16 tops coz my size 18s look way too baggy now. Can't wait until I get to a smaller size, think last time I wore size 16 jeans was when I started college like 6 years ago :eek:

i havent been in a size 16 for about 9 years. i was about 13 the last time i was in a 16 :|

So my plan of getting to a routine of exercising failed. Just been feeling tired all the time and like I have no energy :( This has been happening for a while so I went to the doctors and i've been put on antibiotics and I'm gonna have a blood test done on monday. Just wanna find out whats happening coz the tiredness is really annoying.

Hope you feel better soon

Finally into the 14st area :D Lost 2lbs this week. Not sure if I'll get to my goal of 14st 7lbs by my birthday but I can work on that lol

Went to a bbq yesterday, managed to not eat loads and didn't drink because of the tablets. but even if I could have drank, i'd only have had a few because I don't want to get really drunk and it's just empty calories really. We even played a big game of rounders, i'm sure that helped this week lol

Blood test tomorrow. Eeek! Don't really like needles, even tho I have 7 tattoos lol. I can deal with seeing them, and helping taking blood samples from animals at work. But on myself, do not like!! Will be much happier when I find out what's making me tired. Also keep getting massive headaches and feel thirsty all the time even if I drink loads of water. It's very annoying. Need to get it sorted.

Well done! quite scary that i was also in to the 14s when i weighed myself last week..haha

Lol, was a good feeling, been wanting to get into the 14's the last couple of weeks. Just want to see 13st on the scale now!

My sonisphere ticket is now officially booked :D Now just to try to get to a total of 3 stone lost by then. yay, hyper! lol

when is it? im sure you can do it hun!

End of july. All I have to do is lose 1 and half stones by then, should be able to do it if I don't binge on chocolate like I did last night... ooops! Oh well, just gotta be good from now on!

doesnt hurt occasionally babe! x

Yeah, thats why im not worrying about it lol 2 curly wurlys, only about 230 calories. Not gonna do too much harm since that won't happen again this week lol

Gained 1lb... not too suprised tho, its totm and i usually gain something which goes away quickly. Just going to be uber good from now on :) esp since its not really that long until sonisphere. very excited! hehe train tickets are now booked. Its good motivation! lol :D

You'll be fine babe :)

4lbs lost this week :D Very happy with that. Not really tried tbh, if it's nice next I will walk to work, need to save petrol. I'll try to exercise more and not have any bad days where I decide to eat a whole packet of pringles... I did that yesterday but i didn't really eat much else during the day to allow for the extra calories. I'll be good this week lol

well done! x

Oo well done.
Saving petrol is always good times, esp. considering how bloody expensive it is at the moment.
Best wishes.

Urgh, last few days have been bad. Too many binges, 1 each day like but still lol. I was trying to be good aswell, but yesterday my mum decided to buy me salt and vinegar pringles as a treat. Nice but i'm trying to lose weight and they're too yummy! lol :eek:

Oh well, it's done now. Gonna be good for the rest of the week! lol Wish the rain would go away so I could walk to work and back.

Measured myself last night and since 14th feb, i've lost nearly 7 inches around my tummy! lol Hoping I can nearly double that by sonisphere :innocent0001:

wow 7 inches! thats really good, i stupidly forgot to measure myself when i started! lol.. dont worry about the couple of binges, im sure you'll make up for it

Back