Gizmo's diary

I went to c it last night and it is great!! Hope u enjoy x

I loved it! Can't wait until the DVD comes out lol.

I had half a pint of cola while we were waiting as the cinema had a bar. It was over my syns but I'm not worrying. Need little treats occasionally.

Have missed breakfast this morn since I've only just woken up. Had a really busy week at work and didn't get home until half 12 last night. Shows how tired I was, really needed a lie in.

I'm now going to Manchester for Halloween and then to see muse the day after, so want to lose as much as I can for then. So have around 3 months until then.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, not been doing well the last few day. Majorly binged on junk. I think being stressed coz of work hasn't helped. Had a mcds yesterday, didn't really enjoy it tho and went out today and had a piece of chocolate cake, no breakfast, just junk for most of the day. My depression seems to be coming back so I really need to eat healthier as that seems to help. So tomorrow is back to doing the diet!

Also have new motivation for losing the weight! Looking into volunteering abroad with animals for a few weeks late next year and I wanna be slim by then! 5 and a halfish stones to lose, hope it's possible to lose most of that by then!

At a rate of 2lbs per week it should take you to the end of April 2013 to lose 5stone 7lbs

I can see you are only looking to lose 5st2lbs, but the above allows for a gain or STS at Christmas and whenever else, so you're well on track to be at target for your plans abroad...

Good luck :)

Thanks! I wouldn't be surprised if I have gained this week, but need to learn from my mistakes and I'm hating how I'm feeling now. So going to have an early night and have a good day tomorrow.

I'm thinking of going to either africa or the Caribbean for 3 to 4 weeks around sept to nov 2013. I'm think more about the Caribbean as it costs around half the amount for a week longer than Africa and I don't have anything saved just yet. It would mean helping with turtle conservation which would be great. I'm sure while I'm there I could look into diving with sharks as well (my fave animal) =D

Sts when I weighed in this morn =D really thought that I would gain so I'm happy with that.

Lol i'm useless at this. I've probably put on more weight now -_-

I've recently been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid, which explains a lot. I was feeling tired ALL the time and depressed. I've been taking the tablets for just under 2 weeks now. In the last couple of days, i've been feeling happier and better than ive have been in a long time. I can focus more, i seemed to forget things and get confused really easily before. I don't feel 100% better yet at all but i'm happy i have answers and that it can be managed.

It'll make it more difficult to lose weight but ill try. My main problem was probably comfort eating. Last couple of days i've been happy not to eat other than when i feel hungry, even though i had junk food available. That's a big achievement for me. I wasn't like that before.

I'm prepared for it to take a long time to lose the weight but it will happen in it's own time. Things will get much better from now on =)

Back