Glee

Oh shucks :(

I love Glee, best series ever can literally connect to it, though I must admit not been really all that into the Glee Project.

I'm a fan of glee :D be interesting to see what they do for the 4th series though as they are all coming back? Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm a fan of glee :D be interesting to see what they do for the 4th series though as they are all coming back? Xxxx

It would be interesting, I broke down at the final Rachel/Finn scene when he just aww that was so sad! :(
But maybe they will get together again in Season 4... definitely going to be an interesting Season for sure!

Love this show! I haven't got around to watching all of season 3 yet though :(.. Im one of those people that gets behind on something then will spend a weekend watching episode after episode!
I just bought the concert dvd earlier.. saw it when it was at the cinema but will be good to re-watch it.. was so excited when they did Safety Dance, love Artie!

Lol my boyfriend apparently hates it but he knows all their names and the story lines :/

Anyone else watching still?

I'm hate watching now. I dislike a lot of things about almost all of the characters but I can't stop watching (watched at US pace so finished s5 now) and will watch the final series 6 too. Have to stick it out to the end I guess

It's a total different show to the one I fell in love with way back when. (she says, owning series 1-3 on DVD)

Anyone else watching still?

I'm hate watching now. I dislike a lot of things about almost all of the characters but I can't stop watching (watched at US pace so finished s5 now) and will watch the final series 6 too. Have to stick it out to the end I guess

It's a total different show to the one I fell in love with way back when. (she says, owning series 1-3 on DVD)

Yes still watching but have to watch it online so a bit behind. I'm nearing the end of season 5. Some of the characters have changed I feel but I wanna stick it out too. It makes me cry a lot tho dunno why lol x

I think we wanna know how it ends - especially how they handle the loss of Cory given what the ending was supposed to be :)

He was supposed to be teaching at McKinley and she was off being a star elsewhere and at the last episode she would walk into his classroom and say 'I'm home' as she'd be coming back to him.

I miss him/Finn too :( Not a Rachel fan though, she's getting worse and worse throughout the series.

Oh right. And yes parts of me think she's got a bit cocky at times but then others I feel sorry for her. Be interesting to see how it ends now. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm starting to like Kurt more than I did too. Though the ep Chris Colfer wrote (the one with dogs) made me roll my eyes at how he 'helped' the mother and daughter (not explaining too much incase you haven't seen it yet)

Ah so you've got about 5 to watch. It's a bit mixed up that ep (message wise I mean), a goodish one though :)

Back