Glee

Heee! I was watching a lot of assorted episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras (I LOVE MaKenzie Myers - such a funny (naughty!) little girl. I want to hate it and I do, children shouldn't be in pagents but it's AWESOME to watch the fall out!)

I saw that advertised earlier it was on before cake boss but I didn't watch it. I'm house siting Atm and loving having sky lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It can be funny - and it can be a real carcrash. The full series of it is on netflix and ... wow. I've seen some serious sights!

It's worth if - especially if you crack onto a 'good' (ie - most carcrash like) episode.

Cheers. :) glad I'm not the only one who admits to watching glee lol. I feel like I'm too old for it for some reason lol x

After I watched "The Quarterback" I couldn't bring myself to watch it again. Besides I can't stand Rachel Berry/Lea Michelle

After I watched "The Quarterback" I couldn't bring myself to watch it again. Besides I can't stand Rachel Berry/Lea Michelle

That episode made me blub like a big baby although I was kind of expecting more from it. Rachel I'm undecided on moments where I like her other times I don't. I think she often comes across cocky and better than everyone else x

I dislike Lea too, I know it's only what news etc report but I can believe that she's an extremely difficult person to get along with and I don't believe half of the 'TRUELOVESOULMATES!' stuff that comes out. The more she puts out about it (which strangely seems to be when she's realising something or wants to be in the headlines) the harder it'll make it for her when she meets someone else.

The Quarterback was a very touching episode though :)

Back