Gleesa's Weight Loss Diary...

I didnt. But I ate less than I normally would I'll be back on it in the morning. I just didnt want to be stuck in the kitchen when he'd just got home <3

I had a pizza takeaway on Friday, so who am I to give advice :) I must say that pizza has weighed heavy on my mind though! Guilty conscience :nono: I'm trying to not dwell on it, I've been good since, and I also ate ALOT less than I usually would. Also, it was absolutely delicious!

Weigh in tonight but I'm not feeling a loss. I measured myself a bit today though:
Bum - 50.5" -1"

Waist - 40.5 -2"
Bust - 43.5 - no change
Thigh (right) - 27" no change
Thigh (left) 27" +0.5"??
Arms - 14." each -0.5 each

Looking good on the measurements, and good luck for your WI! This is a different day for you isn't it? I can't believe how fast this week has gone, I feel like that pizza I had is gonna blow it for me this week, I just feel bloated and heavy!

Let me know how you get on xxx

Yeah. I swap between tuesday nights and wednesday mornings because of my shifts at work. I know im in for a gain this week. This week coming is my oh's 30th so its going to be hard to stick to the plan...surprise party, day trip out and were having his little girl for a few days. Sigh.

Oh well, ill update you in an hour when im at group. Cries

Put on again. 1.5 lbs :/

I wish I knew what to say honey, sorry it didn't happen this week. Hope you feel ok about it? Do you have any thoughts for the week ahead? I am terrified of Thursday night :(

Hugs xxxx

I wish I knew what to say honey, sorry it didn't happen this week. Hope you feel ok about it? Do you have any thoughts for the week ahead? I am terrified of Thursday night :(

Hugs xxxx

Im just gutted. I guess its my own fault. Going to have to really step it up this week but ive got loads on. Eugh

gleessa said:
Im just gutted. I guess its my own fault. Going to have to really step it up this week but ive got loads on. Eugh

That will make it an even bigger achievement if you turn it round :) Hang in there xxx

Hello! I'm fine thanks. Yesterday was good for me - 100% all day and feeling good for it. Today I've had a flexisyn day as I've been to the oo with my OH and his daughter. Had an ace day and didnt worry too much about what I was eating. Planning on 2 100% days now and then I have my OH's surprise party to deal with.

I've decided to move groups though - I'm not happy at one of my groups and I don't like having to weigh in at different times and stuff. Where I work has jsut gotten rid of the Saturday shifts we did every other week so I'm going to join a group on a Saturday morning. This means I dont have to weigh in for over a week so I'll hopefully be able to make up for Sunday :) haha!

Thats great, hope you had a lovely day :) I didn't stay to group today, I saw a really skinny woman doing a dance of joy when she got off the scales, and I'm just not in the mood to be happy for her lol

I STS this week, I was mostly on plan, but think i might be due my TOTM in a day or 2. I just feel soooooo heavy today.

I was worried you'd left us, glad you're still here xxx

I'll be honest - I thought about it. But I need to remember that I've still lost 8lbs which is good going. And hopefully this new group will help. I've been really down recently and I dont think that's helped my motivation levels. I'm on medication for it now so I'm hoping that'll help too :)

Congrats on the maintain :)

8 lbs is a fantastic start, it would be a real shame to give up on it :) It took me almost 3 months to lose that!

I try to focus on my average weightloss, and what it would be like if I kept that up for a year... I'd be almost at target. I can definitely live with this diet, my goal is to be at target by the end of 2013, as I have to accept that thats what my journey is going to be like... lots of STS and gains, but slowly but surely getting there.

When I was down (pre-medication) is when I gained most weight, and really quickly. I hope your medication makes yo feel better, mine has :D

Back