Glug gluggg!

Charl_x

God I feel like a right camel with all this water! Worth it though (Bit of a disgusting thing to point out, but I googled ketosis and it says you can actually see the fat when we wee :yuk:)

Anyway my fellow trimmers, how much water do you drink a day?
Are you a out the water tap kinda girl or a out the bottle?

Them 1.5 Evian bottles are my saviour much prefer them to tap water

Now for coffee and tea how much do you gulp? Any fave tasty brands for me to buy? xx

Im a tap drinking boy here! About 3-4litres a day...
I also have Carbonated/Soda Water when want to have something fizzy!

I drink about 2L sparking water a day and several large mugs of peppermint tea and decaf coffee - I find that hot drinks fill me up more, so tend to head for those if I feel at all hungry.

About 2.5 litres out of a bottle but filled with tap water and chilled in the fridge, plus a small amount of caffinated coffee, a vat of decaf coffee and quite a bit of peppermint tea too!

i drink about 3 and a half litres plus a cup of green tea with nettle with every shake. i drink tap water but fill half litre bottles up and chill them in the fridge.

I drink two to three litres every day. I keep bottles in the car, on my desk, in my bedroom, in the kitchen, pretty much a bottle everywhere!!! I filter tap water and refill my bottles. For a treat I have sparking water with loads of ice.
Initially, I tried different leaf teas but I got used to plain old water so have it more.

Back