Glycogen question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by irisheyes, 25 November 2007 Social URL.

1. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Does anyone know during which part of the plans one's glycogen has re filled? i.e. if carbs were eaten there wouldn't be a dis proportionate weight gain?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Does anyone know about this query? Pleeeese!!

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Hi there
    As you move up the cambridge programmes you begin to refill the stores slowly while continuing fat loss. By the end of maintenance your stores should be refilled without gain. Carbs are introduced on the 1000 plan and gradually increased as you move through.

5. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    So would it take up to the 1500 plan to refill completely?

6. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

irish eyes, i did 20 weeks SS and then went on holiday and I ate around 1500 cals from then each day. I have lost another 3.5 lbs and didn't regain weight altho I must have refilled my glycogen store...so I think maybe it's different for everyone and you don't have to gain weight...maybe you just lose a bit less than you would have?

7. spooky

spooky Banned

Each individual is different. Unfortunately theres no way of telling whether or not your glycogen stores are full.

8. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Thanks. Just something I was pondering as I wanted to be eating as normally as possible with only 3lbs to go and am still worrying about gaining glycogen weight

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.