Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

glycogen weight?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by broxi, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been reading some posts and people are talking about glycogen weight. It is usually in relation to coming off VLCD. Just wondering if anybody knows what it is? I will ask question on CD forum too and post here if I get answer.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    NO idea, sorry. Hopefully somebody on cd will answer you :)

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Apparently, after you come off VLCD you gain half of what you lost in first week usually about 3 or 4lb which I did at start of week. I am now back to what I was but with no loss so far but that probably explains it.

I do wonder if I am eating too much though on UDs.

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I think I might be eating too much on up days too at the mo :(

6. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What are you eating Stirky?

I said on other post but I think body knows when you are overeating. You can tell if you are just eating for eating's sake and if you feel stuffed afterwards. I ate quite a lot today but I feel ok whereas the other day I felt terrible. I think I am going to go with that. Perhaps we should follow Paul McKenna's weight loss advice about not eating til we are full.

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm usually not happy unless I leave the table stuffed but CD has actually shown me that it is a far nicer feeling to be a bit hungry all the time instead of that ugly bloated way.

8. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I think I feel bad as I've been on slimfast for quite a while so used to having no more than 1340 cals a day. 2000 seems like so much to me lol. Although have had a few biscuits today, a four finger kit kat and an almond croissant this morning, so feel guilty now :( It's weird how I'm finding the up days harder, think I need to be a bit more strict on them and then I'll feel better.

9. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    I did have a good dinner though, a grilled chicken thigh with a little bit of rice and some salad :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.