Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by slushy, 6 October 2006 Social URL.

1. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Did anyone see the couple on gmtv a few mins ago?
    I am so sorry I didnt catch their names - they had lost i think 20stone between them in a year. They said on VLCD and mentioned cognitive therapy so I am guessing it was LL.
    But all i can say is WOW
    She had gone from a size 24 to a size 6-8
    He had gone from a 42 inch waist to a 28 inch!!

I was struggling not so succomb to the bacon and eggs someone else in my house is easting this mroning - they came on tv and gave me a much needed boost.

If anyone knows them - please pass on my congratulations on such FANTASTIC weight loss.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Ooh I didn't see that item - was too busy yelling at my brats to get their shoes on - but sounds like that couple has done brilliantly!!!

Real incentive to stick to the plan 100% isn't it, when you see real life people changing their lives.

Size 6-8??? Blimey!!!!!
  4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

yeah I saw them they gave me a boost to showing me how fab you can look after.
    Congratulations to them.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.