1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Go Chef - does any one have one

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by time2bslim, 5 July 2014 Social URL.

1. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

and would you recommend it ? now I'm back on SW I was thinking of buying one for one pot recipes and cooking whilst I am at work. I have a slow cooker - should I save my money and just use the slow cooker ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I don't have one, but just watched youtube promo & they look fab, I want one but as already said if you've a slow cooker & oven it does seem like a waste of money.

4. time2bslim

thank you for your responses - you are right .................. actually my oven gave up the ghost last week - I have to ring and get it repaired - it's under guarantee so its not going to cost me anything - but I just liked the look of the Go Chef and how you can do everything in it !

However, I got my slow cooker out yesterday - it's a 1980's - 90's one ! but it still works ok......................I did lean pork loin chops with loads of veg and it came out beautiful - all syn free I believe...................I would still love the Go chef but like you say it is really a waste of money - I had to buy a new frying pan yesterday at £17 too !

5. time2bslim

hi cavegirl - thank you yes it is that one - well VERY similar - so will consider getting it when I get paid. thank you