go girl

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Sunny1985, 18 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Sunny1985

Sunny1985 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been trying to restart for ages!! How did you build up the motivation??

I am so proud of you as I know how hard it is!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hiya

i just knew if i didnt do it,i never would,plus all my clothes had got to tight,soo phoned counceller up and went next day,so didnt have time to think about it,and ive amazed myself as have stuck to it,im eating few bits of chicken a day with a stick of celery,and im saving that till the evening,im on day 4 and have lost about 6lbs already...good luck to you,once u do it theres no going back..x:)

4. Sunny1985

Sunny1985 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am determined this time! I realised I was feeling so sorry for myself! I have PCOS, and coming off the diet to a month long binge made me really ill and depressed! I have done 2 days now- so I feel the power at the moment!! :happy036:

Thanks for your advise too! We have to overcome and just do it!!

5. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    well done sunny ... u can do it !!! keep going and youll be at your 1st weigh in xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.