Go-Karting

Percy greenfingers

Silver Member
Morning folks, thought I tell you about my go-karting experience yesterday. More fun that you can shake a stick at. First relief, having lost 34lb, the lovely black jumpsuit I had to wear didn't make me look too much like an Umpa Lumpa. It fitted, wasn't too tight, and I didn't feel too self conscious. Looking around there was folk who looked a darn sight wirse than me, most of them chaps who were very tall so had ankles showing etc...Race meet kicked off at 12, with a buffet lunch. So please I can't stand burgers or sausages, went out to the car park and had a shake instead, felt really good about that. I feel like I'm waffling abit, sorry. Go karts are such fun, there was no seatbelts but my bum was fairly snug in the seat so didn't have to worry about that. If any of you fancy a go, get down to Daytona in Milton Keynes, fab. To finish a perfec day (didn't win came 12th out of 20 teams) met up with my beautiful son who lives down that way, bought him a pint and had a soda myself....
Get out and have some fun, some fresh air and some family time, it really lifts the spirits.:D

I am so glad you had a good time and felt relaxed. You certainly deserve it. Can't agree with you about the go-karting, I hate it lol but different strokes and all that : )

Lovely advice percy. I absolutely agree with you -not about the go-karting though lmao about the fresh air and family time.

Back