Go Lower

I'm sure it will definately get you back to feeling better, I'm still amazed by the difference.
Keep us updated on your progress and what you decide to do. There are some good recipes on this site and the Go Lower site has some brilliant recipes too but you have to be a member to recieve these. Xx

Morning all,

Craig, I ordered the 7 day trial box last week and started Friday, today is day 6 and I am starting to feel more energised :) If you want to know what is included look back to my post last week, I listed everything in the box.

Like I said I am feeling good so I just bit the bullet and have signed up for 20 weeks, no going back now eh! :D

Yeah I saw that post, just wondering if that was the £49.95 pack before I splash out :)

i also got the 7 day box which is 49quid or sumthin like that an its a weeks worth.i started on monday an have lost a few pounds already.cant believe it works.i was wonderin whether 2 do it myself after the week is up.there r lots of recipes on atkins board.i was on diet chef for 4 weeks and lost 8lb.think i cud do well with GL/atkins tho.

Hi KJ2s
like CraigyD I am seriously contemplating doing GL can you tell what you had to pay for signing up for the 20 weeks, and do you have to pay the whole lot up front? Also what do you get for the 20 weeks

Caroline - I think for the 20 weeks you first get the detox which is all your meals, snacks and a chocolate creme for the end of the weeks plus choc covered brazil. Then on to the standard diet, so just the same with a few different meals added, more snacks and more brazils (which i love!) And then the last few weeks you get breakfast and snacks so it encourages you to start making your own lunches and dinners. As for payment, you get a discount if you are able to pay up front, or you can spread the cost and pay monthly.

JK - Welcome to the club now your on the plan, glad the 7 days went well

Ive not been feeling very well for a few days so not really stuck to the meals, but ive eaten low carbs still. Back to it tomorrow tho.

Hi caroline, it costs £186 a month for 4 months then £93 for the last month cause you get 2 weeks free, so it works out £46.50 a week for 18 weeks.

You get:-
4 weeks - Detox ( all your food together with Support and Advice)
6 weeks - Steady Weight Loss ( all your food together with Support and Advice)
6 weeks - Steady Weight Loss ( half your food together with Recipes and Support and Advice)
4 weeks - Maintenance ( all your breakfasts all your snacks Recipes and Support and Advice)

Hope this helps
Karen x

Jelli, sorry you're not feeling well :wave_cry: hope you feel better soon :)

Karen x

i wud defo do the programme then if it works out cheaper than the 28 day plan.it does sound gd but i have been told by a few people that as soon as u reintroduce carbs into ur food u will put all the weight bk on an im not sure if i could live without carbs for the rest of my life.

Morning all,

Weighed in this morning and lost 4lbs, I was a little dissapointed at first cause others lost a lot more but i realised I lost last week as well doing weight watchers so technically this is not my first week, plus I think I have been a little generous with the cream on a morning!! Oh well I enjoyed the food and 8lbs in 2 weeks is still good :D

Karen x

Karen, well done thats a great!

Okay, today is day one again for me. Ive been good during the days this week but the last two nights ive given in to the crisps in the house :( I have no willpower :(

I'm as bad Jelli, last night I gave in to 1/2 a bottle of whisky :sigh: now I have to get back on track with a thumping head ha! :(

Karen x

Well I just ordered the 7 day trial box so hopefully that will come on Wednesday. Will spend the week planning menus and stocking up whilst getting into ketosis at the same time. Can then go shopping and prepare properly. But you never know, if this food is as good and as easy to prepare as everybody says then I may just invest in the program. I've got between 2 and 3 stones to lose before the 18th July. Is that do-able for a man? ( I state that because we do tend to lose weight faster than women).

What alchohol can you drink on this plan and how much of it?

Welcome Criagyd,

I think your goal sounds doable, you have just over 4 months so i think looking around about the weight loss is right. I have about 1 1/2 - 2 to lose and GL put me on a 12 week plan for that.

I think GL suggest you do 2 weeks detox which is just the pack you will receive, drinking water and decaf tea/coffee. Then after your detox you can start having 1 small glass red wine or 1 measure of gin, whiskey or vodka with soda or slimline. White wine and largers, beers and cider isnt allowed.

Hope this helps and good luck

Thanks jellibabe. What about soft drinks (diet coke etc.)? They okay?

Hi Diana

I to have just ordered the £15 trial pack and have been told it will be with me tomorrow.
It's my hubbys birthday tomorrow and we are off out for dinner so I intend to start on Wednesday, this gives me time to shop tomorrow afternoon for any extras I might need.
If I like the food then I will then order a larger amount Thursday to arrive Friday!
Good luck and let me know how you get on (I want to lose 5 stone)

Hi Diana & Caroline, welcome to the board. Is the £15 pack a 1 day trial?

Craigyd - its water only, diet coke etc is full of sweeteners and its not a good idea to have these as it can make you crave more sweet things - i think thats the reason anyhow? I think a glass once in a while wont hurt tho. The touch of volvics are nice to have for a bit of a change to water - its the no added sugar one.

Hi again :wave_cry:

Sorry my previous posts got deleted so I am starting again.

Jellibabe I will let you know what is exactly in the pack when I get it tomorrow. Can't wait to start, I have 4 stone to go .....:break_diet:eek:ooh!

Hard work for someone like me with constant carb gravings and no willpower!

But I am inspired by the guys on this thread, you all did so well! Well done!

Caroline, I am starting GL on Wed as well as I doubt I get my pack delivered in the morning before I leave for work. So let's do it!!

xxxxxx

just checking if my tickers work. Got insomnia obviously :sigh: and keep attacking my fridge

Last edited:
Back