Go Lower

Thanks New Me, I'll do my best :) well done on your great loss last week and good luck for tomorrow :D

Karen x

i tried signin up for a programme 2nite but their office was closed.will remember to do it first thing in the mornin.will be nice 2 feel part of a group as i havent bin sure wot diet to do but ive decided 2 do this now.

Well done Covkirst83 :clap:

Thats great news, which programme have you decided on?

Karen x

hiya kj2s

ive jus ordered the 12 week programme.am gonna start friday.am lookin forward 2 this as i lost quite a bit with the trial pack.i am pretty excited an the foods alright 2.wot day do u normally weigh in??gonna have a last drink 2nite.thats 1 thing i will miss but its only til summer.

I weigh in on a Friday as well so that will be good :scale: we can compare notes! I must admit I like a drink as well I had a bit of a session over the weekend cause it was both mothers day and my husbands birthday :eek: just hope I can damage control before Friday :fingerscrossed:

Karen x

hi everyone

I started on Go Lower on Monday this week, spent the previous week doing Celebrity Slim as I had a few social events going on so didn't want to start Go Lower whilst that was happening. I don't get to go out much (have a 9 month old boy!) so I wanted to be able to have a drink without worrying about spoiling a diet i'd spent so much money on!

I'm hoping to lose teh weight by July for a holiday in France, but maybe that's too ambitious. Food is nice so far. I'm doing the 28 day boxes

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and look forward to talking to you all. CovKrist - we're almost exactly the same size/height and needing to lose the same amount!

Hello Becs :welcome:

You have over 3 months till your holiday so yes 34lb is definatley do-able, it is a great diet and easy to follow, I look forward to seeing how you get on, keep posting :D

Karen x

Hello all, sorry I've not been about for a while, work has been so hectic and my parents are coming to visit. Next week its back to the normal daily office so should be about a bit more.

Hows everyone getting on? Any news?

Xx

Hello everyone,

Weigh in day yesterday which I was dreading after my blowout last weekend :( I made things worse by trying to compensate by cutting down all week, I missed meals and everything :eek: I spoke to support yesterday and they convinced me this s not the right thing to do, apparently you need to eat regularly to keep your metabolism going :hmm:
Anyway enough waffling, I still managed to lose 1lb so I am grateful for that :D

Back to basics next week haha.

Well done bigbum on another 3lb loss :)

Karen x

well done karen that u still managed 2 lose a lb.welcome back bigbum.hi becs.yeh i noticed we were the same height/weight an also goin on holiday in july but im only goin to devon cuz need 2 renew my passport an cant find it.i dont feel very gd at all.got a right headache an feel so hungry.i jus want 2 get into ketosis quik!!my startin weight is 11st7 an half.

Hi Guys

I'm still around and reading all your posts for inspiration ....I have to admit that I have approx 9 days of Go Lower to start eating - it's all sitting in my fridge, but I have had so many interferences in the last couple of weeks, so I keep putting off starting the diet!! I now plan to start on Monday, but, again I have a 21st birthday party to go to next Saturday and I know I can't keep putting my social life on hold as I always have something to go to yet I also can't keep putting off the diet!!!
Please help with positive posts as I desperately need help.
I have tried the granola and 2 of the soups (OK ish) already but have not yet tried any of the main meals please please help I so need to get into this diet asap
Thanks

Caroline xx

hi caroline

ive jus started an im findin it hard but im sure it will get better.my mate has asked me to go out down town with her next week an im gutted i cant go but it will be worth it to see them scales go down.as soon as u feel motivated get them pouches open!

Hi Caroline :wavey:

The best advice I can give you is just start now! you can tackle each obstical as it arises - take the 21st birthday Saturday - if you start tomorrow you will have already done 5 days and you can have a few drinks without causing too much trouble (just stick to red wine or vodka), as for the food there will probably be chicken drumsticks which are ok to eat, or you could take the meat out of the sandwiches :D Just get straight back on track Sunday and you will be fine and almost through your 1st week :)

Karen x

Hello loveys, How are we all, hope everyone had a good weekend.

Karen well done on still losing. Hows the inch loss going? Xx

Hey Covkirst, sorry to hear you're not feeling well but don't give up I'm sure you'll feel better soon, you did so well with the trial box so it proves it works :)

Bigbum, I haven't checked my measurements recently but my clothes are starting to feel looser :D

Karen x

Woo hoo Karen, thats great. All my clothes I was wearing 6 weeks ago hang off me now!!

Covkirst how you feeling today? Is it going into ketosis that is making you feel i'll or do you have a bug? Don't give up, it will pass and the diet does work. Xx

Back