Go Lower

Hi Guys

I'm still following this thread and am interested in how you are all getting on but still have my weeks worth of go lower sitting in the fridge! Some of you might think I have money to throw away.....I don't but I am just struggling to get motivated.
My problem is that I can't stick to anyone diet and go from Slimming World to Atkins to Go Lower to the Cambridge Diet..........so now Covkirst83 I want to know how Diet Chef is different to Go Lower?? Lol let me see what other miracle diet I can waste my money on!

lol i like the message caroline.i lost 8lb in 3 weeks with diet chef.i wud recommend givin it a go.they give ya breakfast lunch dinner an snacks and its low GI to keep you fuller longer.i swapped 2 go lower cuz i thought it would come off quicker than diet chef but this week i lost 2lb.i cud av done that on a normal diet.im sick of no carbs on go lower an goin bk 2 diet chef in a couple of weeks.

Hi everyone,

I am still feeling pretty crap so I have just one a ketone test and it shows negative :mad: I am so fedup now cause I don't know what i have done wrong!

Well I have had enough, I am gonna have the rest of the weekend off now and go a little mad then start fresh on monday, I just feel I need a break :(

Hope you are doing better than me :)

Karen x

same here.ive just ate a load of junk food but im gonna get bk on track 2moro.u might have still bin in ketosis.if u drink a lot of water it can give a false reading.they arent alwayz correct.did u feel hungry wen it sed u werent in ketosis?

Morning All,

I didn't feel hungry, I just felt ill, it could be down to the cold or even cutting down the Prozac I don't know but anyway I had a break over the weekend and I feel ready to get back into it today :)

I have decided to set a mini goal of getting to 14.5 stone by the 17th July, this is the day the kids break up from school and we are going to Cornwall for a week. I know its a little ambishous going on my recent losses but I thought it would give me something to focus on and work towards :D

I am dusting off all my exercise machines this week and going for it :whacky068: Wish me luck!

Hope you all had a good weekend ;)

Karen x

Morning all, hope everyone had a good easter.

Karen when you are ill your body naturally stores everything and is quite likely it will take itself out of ketosis to help get yourself better. Did you have any medicines? They can be very high in sugars.
Glad you are back on track and the fact that you lost 2lbs whilst feeling rubbish is awesome.
I've missed my weigh in today but will go tomorrow and see how I've got on. Xx

Morning all,

I am feeling awful again, just when I thougt I was over this cold its back again :cry:My taste buds have gone stupid, I just can't face any of the food at the moment :(

Karen x

Hey Karen, So sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish again, there's nothing worse, tuck yourself up under a cover and watch some trashy tele and get yourself better. Xx

Hello everyone,

I missed my weigh in yesterday, I didn't feel well enough so today I have had a shock, I have gained 5lbs!!!! :eek: :eek:

I was expecting a gain cause I have not been following Go Lower at all, instead just eating what I could when I could (comfort food with carbs mainly) but 5LBS!!! :cry:

Now I am in turmoil, I don't want to let all my hard work over the last 3 months slip, but if I'm honest I just feel like quitting :confused:

A bit of advise or just a few kind words would really help me at the moment :wave_cry:

Karen x

Karen - sorry to hear u have been feeling unwell, i hope your better. U have done so well over the last few months and if GL is working for you its worth sticking too. Maybe have a week out just to get yourself back to normal, get a nice balanced healthy diet and then start afresh. Keep going, dont give up!! x

Just checking in on how anyone is doing, its very quiet. Im on weight watchers and really enjoying it, nice not be to restricted to certain foods. Im still not sure why im ill at the moment but im soon going to have my own parking space at the doctors if it carrys on much longer :(

I need some advice please. I put on over 5 stone in the year due to a relationship breakup and 2 family breavements. I am desperately unhappy with my weight now, I am heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. None of my clothes fit me.

I have heard so many good stories about how good Go Lower food is. I have been looking to buy some Go Lower food to try it to see if it would suit me. Someone has offered to sell me 13 lunches and 18 Dinners for £85 including postage. Could you tell me whether this is a fair price or expensive. I do not have the money at the moment to pay for a full month.

I have to get back to them in the next couple of days so any advice I would be grateful for.

Barbara

Go Lower Food Supply help needed

I need some advice please. I put on over 5 stone in the year due to a relationship breakup and 2 family breavements. I am desperately unhappy with my weight now, I am heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. None of my clothes fit me.

I have heard so many good stories about how good Go Lower food is. I have been looking to buy some Go Lower food to try it to see if it would suit me. Someone has offered to sell me 13 lunches and 18 Dinners for £85 including postage. Could you tell me whether this is a fair price or expensive. I do not have the money at the moment to pay for a full month.

I have to get back to them in the next couple of days so any advice I would be grateful for.

Barbara

Hi Barbara, is it just the lunches and dinners? You will need snack bars and breakfast as well, if they are included too then it would be an ok price but without them it won't be too much use.

Jellibabe, sorry to hear you are still not well but glad you are enjoying ww. Keep yourself well and I hope they figure it out.

Karen, So sorry to hear that you are still not well either. Try not to be too stressed about the gain, there is no way can you have gained 5lbs of fat in one week, you will be storing water and glucose in your liver and this will be reflected. Get yourself well and once you are feeling better get back on track. Keep thinking about all you have achieved over the last months and don't give up, try and think of the long term goals, you can do this, its just so difficult if you are feeling i'll. The most important thing is get yourself better first. Xx

Barbara - I have over a months worth of breakfasts, lunches and dinners plus snacks. I would be happy to sell you what I have, its all indate till Jan 10 and i have the booklets you get sent aswell to help you start. Email me on [email protected] if your interested?

Thanks Heather, this lady was selling just lunches and dinners but I have decided it is too expensive without the breakfasts and snacks. I will email you on your hotmail address thanks

Yeah it is only just lunches and dinners this lady is selling for £85 inlcuding postage. I have decided not to go for that as it is too expensive without the breakfast and snacks. I did speak to a representive at Go Lower yesterday morning and ordered the trial pack for £49.95. I read some earlier messages that the trial pack was selling for £15.00, was that for a week or just a day's food as that seems very cheap for a weeks worth. I am really determined to stick to the plan as reading everyone's success has given me the inspiration to give it a try and keeping regular posts on here will give me the boost to keep going. I can't wait to fit into a pair of my old jeans as I have been wearing baggy black dresses and big jackets to hide the flab. I am going to buy some berries, hard cheese, vegetables and plain yogurt. Is there anything else I need to get. I am bit worried about the side affects (headaches) that most people seem to be suffering and hope that it will not affect me too much.

Hey funkylady, I think the 15 is just a taste of one or two of the meals where the 49.95 is actually a full weeks of food.
I've found if you stick to it you do lose weight, any cheating and it can be reflective in your loss. I have now also found that my stomach cannot tolerate carbs like it used too and I bloat up straight away from anything like flour or bread.
Once you are in ketosis and past the headaches its brilliant, make sure you try to drink as close to the 2 litres of water a day, it will help with the side effects. Xx

Hello everyone,

I'm back - feeling much better and ready to get back on track :D you are all right I have worked far to hard to give up now, so I am having a harsh word with myself :whip: and just going for it!

Jelli, its good to hear from you, I took your advice and had a few days off now I feel ready to start again. I'm glad you're liking WW, hope the doc sorts you out and you feel better soon x :)

Bigbum, thanks for the encouragement it was appreciated and well done on the 4lb loss, thats more than 2 stone now :clap:

Funkylady, welcome to our little group, I started with the £49.95 trial box as well, it gives you a chance to try out the food before you commit, if there is anything you don't like you can ask them to leave it out of you box next time, good luck :)

Karen X

Woo Karen, Welcome back, you can do this, we all can. I'm glad you are feeling better and ready to get back on track, be super good this week and those 5lbs will easy come off and you will be back on track nice and easy. You could even give the eggs or fish a go for breakfast every second day to help you get back into ketosis easier or give customer support a call and see what they advise - they've always been really helpful when I've called up. Xx

Back