Go Lower

Morning

well, contrary to my plan, I only started Go lower this morning - so far so good but then it's only just past 9am lol!!!

Being totally anal, I'm keeping a track of everything I eat including cals, carbs & sugar but my nut clusters don't have the nutritional values on them. Can anyone help??

Marion xx

I track everything too, just something I'm used to doing.

Here is the info as I have found and tracked.

30g serving

Calories 120.0
spacer.gif
Total Fat 3.0 g Total Carbohydrate 1.5 gProtein 5.3 g
Hope that helps a little, couldn't find any info on sugar or fibre.

Hey Murron,

I know that the nut clusters are 5g carb but not sure about Kcals or fat.

Woofy - you got a much better selection of snacks and treats! I got nut bars, coconut bars, bacon cruunch and choc brazils. The choc brazils are horrible - tastes like very cheap chocolate! I want to try the chocolate creme bar and raspberry bar!! Maybe I will ask for them in the next lot I order...

Kate
x

Hi Lizzy,

Oh, i'm confused now - I was told on the phone on Friday that the nut clusters were 5g carb. I'll need to ring them again...

Hi all,

I have the nut clusters as 4.25g :confused: I wish they would put the info on the packet! I'll give tem call as well :)

Karen X

Just spoke to one of their nutritionalists and there is 5g carbs in the nut clusters, but she said I can eat between 40 and 60g per day which is more than I tought. I have been sticking to 35g or lower so that was a pleasant supprise :D

Karen X

Thanks for that Karen - 40-60g does sound a lot. I try to stick between 30-40 but it's good to know that we can go slighly over that :)

Morning Girls and Guys.
Im still waiting for my "goodie box" 2m Im hoping.
Talking about carbs, I like to stick to around 20g/30g so Im hoping this way of eating isnt going to be much higher?

Im still excited and love reading every1`s stories But want to ask....

Whats in the box that you dont like?
Plus, if you could give 1 little advice, what would it be?

Hope your all happy bunny`s today?

Woofy X

Hi Woofy,

I don't like the blue cheese soup :eek: but lots of others love it, its personal taste I suppose!

As for advice, atkins counts net carbs where as go lower counts total carbs so the daily count will seem higher :)

Karen X

Morning, kj2s.
You have done so well, babes. Your living proof it works!

Roll on 2m for quick and yummy fooooood!

Woofy X

So far I have LOVED all the food but I have to say again that the chocolate brazils are horrible and the chocolate raspberries are just disgusting! They taste so cheap and nasty :(

I might have to swap them for two squares of green and black 85% chocolate instead!

kate x

Hey Woofy :wavey:

What you up to? Has your box come yet?

How is everyones day going?

Karen X

Hi. Box isnt coming untill 2m, just hope it doesnt turn up at 7am...
Been looking closely at the carbs in the meals and they seem a little high to what Im eating now. Might have to juggle the meals about with Lower carb home made meals and see how I get on. Trial and error I feel.

How has your day been? Eaten anything yummy?

Woofy X

Hi everyone

Had a slow day today just didn't fancy any packs so had granola for brekkie, aubergine and mozerrella for lunch and chicken salad tonight. I've got a new order from avidlite coming (hopefully tomorrow) can't wait as I've promised the kids Carbonara pasta and the thought of it is driving me crazy!

How are people doing with their sweet tooth side? I didn't think puddings would be a problem for me but I'm finding that I really fancy something sweet after dinner. So far it's been just a couple of spoonfulls of raspberries to avoid delving deep into the fruit bowl. What do you do for desserts???

Jay

ooo.. Kate, I love the Chocolate Brazils and even more so the Raspberries, I nibble at them all night and see how long I can make them last :D

Jay, sometimes its nice to have a change, as long as you keep to low carb (which you have) its ok :)

Karen X

Hi Jay, I forgot to say the sweet cravings usually disappear after about a week but if you get desparate you could try sugar free jelly with a bit of double cream :) the only reason against it is that it may prolong the sweet cravings but hey, needs must :D

Karen X

Hi Guys,

I'm back and I am about to order another 2 weeks of Go Lower as I was texted offer to have 2 weeks supply for £99 plus a free £50 spa voucher!
I just was interested to know what everybodies favourite meals are?

Got to be Beef in Thyme Gravy for me with the Tex Mex Soup as a fav lunch.

Jay

Back