Go Lower

Hi Karen
Thanks for letting me know - I'm going to see if I can will it out on the sweet craving - (although jelly does sound yummy - not a cream lover, have to mix my granola with water:().

Jay

Hey Lizzy, I just checked out your link and it looks to me like the figures are per 30g portion not per 100g as stated :(

My favourite meal has to be the Chicken Curry Caroline :)

Karen X

Cheers

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for getting back to me with the values for the granola. Funny but I'd 'guestimated' it at 150cal & 5g carbs so wasn't too far out.

Day 1 has gone well, was a bit hungry in the afternoon but was out and didn't get dinner 'til late so hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I'm a wee bit worried at the calorie content - Granola with greek yogurt & rasps - 152
mushroom soup - 171, chicken chasseur with broccoli, asparagus & baby corn - 245, cocnut snack bar - 143 - TOTAL - 711.

I've not looked at any other meals so maybe I just chose lower calorie ones today. I go to Curves 2-3 times per week and that burns approx 500cals a session so if I don't up my intake I'm gonna end up feeling pretty drained. Any thoughts?

Marion x

Hi Marion,

Try adding a handful of grated cheese to the soups, also a knob of butter is nice with the veggies, plus you can have protien snacks like chicken :D

Karen X

WHERES MY BOX??????

Any1 seen a white van as he has my goodie box in it.....

Still waiting.....

Woofy X

Fingers crossed it comes soon hun!

I just had the chicken and leeks for my lunch - mmm, tasted v nice. I'm so happy that the food is so yummy :)

K.

Still not here *sob* sob* *sniff*

I so want to start 2m..... fingers crossed!

Hows every1 today?
What have you eaten today?

inpatient Woofy X

<<<<< IS NOT A HAPPY BUNNY!!!!

Ordered Saturday, been in alllllllllll day waiting for my box to come. Just phoned them only to be told my order has only been put through and the box will be here T H U R S D A Y !!!!!! WTF?????

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in a good mood!

Woofy X

p.s
If you order after 12 noon on a Friday or on the weekend we will ship on a Monday with delivery on Tuesday in the following week.

They need to re THINK this!!!! NOT BLOODY THURSDAY!!!

So sorry for the rant x

Wow Woofy,

You're really not a happy bunny :mad: and I don't blame you, I would ring them up and complain, they will probably send you out a couple of free meals, well they ought to anyway :) What are you eating in the meantime, are you still eating low carbs?

I tried smoked salmon and cream cheese roll ups today for a change but I wasn't keen, should have known better cause I don't like smoked bacon or anything :eek:

How is everyone getting on, hope you are all being good!

Good luck for the weigh-in tomorrow Lizzy :)

Karen X

Hi kj2s. I cancelled!!!!!!!

Spoke to a very nice man who said that Monday was a bank holiday in Scotland so they are behind. I wouldnt mind so much but I called them yesterday on thier "bank holiday" and they said it would be with me today, Tuesday not bloody Thursday!

Anyhooooo. Ive been given a full refund, which I requested PLUS they are still sending the box out for free. Very nice man!

Im still eating low carb.
Today Ive eaten.
B. Eggs, low carb sauage and bacon.
L. Chicken salad
D. Low carb burgers and veg
MMmmmmm

Woofy X

Go girl, that's what I call a result, its worth a couple of extra days to get a whole week FREE.... :D:D:D

Karen X

hi

woohoo woofy, that's a fab result. Dunno what he's talking about with the BH though, it's a Scottish BH on 25th not 18th - unless it was a local one??? No matter, you've got some free chuck lol

Well Day 2 & still going OK.

I had the Tex Mex soup today & not sure about it. It wasn't unpleasant but after reading all the rave reviews I was expecting it to be wow but I thought it was just OK. I also had home-made curry which on hindsight was a silly meal choice given the spicy lunch but hey...

I'm not hungry today but have noticed every second advert tonight is for food so really fancying some munchies. No point in spoiling it though, I'll be in bed soon & hopefully the cravings won't be so bad tomorrow.

So that was my day, how's everyone else been doing?

murron, good to hear your 2nd day went well. I cant wait to try the chicken curry ( MMmmmm curry) and the beef in thyme gravy (MMmmmmm gravy) thats if my box ever turns up!

Im chuffed Im getting it for FREEEEE but I just wished it was here now so I can get started!

Oh well, roll on Thursday for yummy lush food!

Nun night every1. Hope we all have a top day, 2m

Woofy X

Hi All
Late entry for me as I've been out this evening.
I had eggs for brekkie, Pea and ham Soup for lunch and then a grilled chicken on its own for dinner and I have the mother of all headaches now!!!!!
Had a bit of a dilemma in the bar wondering what I could drink, I dont drink alcohol anyway and am so damn sick of water that I've been drinking Sainsburys no sugar no additives Lime squash which has only trace fat, etc. Got to ordering a drink and I went blank! - In the end had a couple of diet cokes but I have no idea how bad that is, felt a bit of a plonker not being able to make a decision about a soft drink!!!

Anyway well done Woofy on such a great result with the free box - I'm quite impressed by the customer services if that's their response.

Karen, what about doing Ham and cream cheese roll ups would that be any nicer?

Well done Murron on day 2 - I gave in to my cravings on first couple of days and ate 3 packets of the smoky bacon crunch things - which I guess defeats the object somewhat! I 've now stopped getting snack food so I'm not tempted.

Happy Wednesday another pound shedding day !!

Jay

Woofy...fantastic result!!

I know how frustrating it is when you are ready to start your diet but you can't because your foods not been delivered but, hey free food thats not bad.
Good luck and let us know what you think when it arrives

Caroline

PS
I would still like to know what everyone thinks of the mushroom stroganoff???

First week results are in!

Morning everyone!

Woohoo....first week weigh in and 4 pound
lost! I feel great!
Also started exercising using P90X dvds.
So far so good, not easy!

Looking forward to second week!

All the best

Liz

WOOP! WOOP! ***Lizzy*** 4lb`s down : o )

WHat a way to start a wednesday! Happy days.

Woofy X

Back