Go Lower

OMG OMG OMG I am so excited I can barely type… Weigh in day and I have lost 6LBS… :bliss: it has took me over 3 hours to calm down enough to tell you…

What have I done different I hear you ask, well where do I start…

1. I have been reading up on the power of the subconscious mind, basically the art of positive thinking, what a load of crap you may say but I feel like a new person, it has changed the way I look at life.
2. I have totally stopped the Prozac now and I feel great, you may remember the post I made earlier about Prozac causing weight gain…
3. I have been combining Go Lower meals with other low carb cooking
4. I have cut down (but not out) the vodka and had the odd Magners Light as a treat (I love cider) It is only 2.3g carb and 92 cal for a 330ml bottle!!!

Woofy, I totally agree with Jay & Marion, give it a go, what have you got to lose (excuse the pun lol) I know at first glance the carb count may seem higher than you are used to with Atkins but it is also quite high in fiber so the net carbs are actually low! You would not forgive yourself if you not at least try it, remember positive thinking, it does work and IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

I got a bit carried away there didn’t I, sorry…

Marion 4 lbs already and its only Friday, go girl, I wont be here Monday for the official weigh-in but you are doing fantastic

I am off to Dawlish tomorrow complete with my Go Lower meals, my bottle of Vodka and my Magners Light… happy days

Karen X

p.s. Bigbum hope you have had a great holiday X :)

WOOHOO WTG Karen!!

Good afternoon Ladies

Hope everyone is having a good day so far - Karen what a fantastic result no wonder you feel great, I'm a fan of positive thinking too and clearly it's paid off - Fabulous YOU GO GIRL!!!! Have a great time away.

Murron - I now can't get the idea of a gammon steak out of my head - That's on the shopping list for tomorrow yum yum. Well done for the weight loss so far - bet you can't wait for weighing in day!

I've cheated today and had Dinner for lunch - chicken curry with celeriac mash. I finally got round to trying the celeriac and was pleasantly surprised; easy peasy to do and tasty. Think I might have a go at roasting it tomorrow.

I'm working at home this afternoon - which is always a bit of a trial the fridge is too easy available to distract me, so I'm reminding myself that this is really worthwhile and resisting (Hopefully!)

Woofy! how's it going did you delve in?

Got a date on Sunday - what will I eat in a restaurant :confused:

WOOP! WOOP! Karen, Way to go!!!!!!! I bet your still grinning from ear to eat........ : o )

Murron, MMmmm gammon steak has been nored and it now on my shopping list.........

Marion, 4lbs already, happy days. Good luck for your weigh in on Monday, Love.....

Jay, Hot date? check you out!!!! Hope it goes well, hun. (has he a brother lol) I still not dipped in the box, been out all day. Will look in the box 2m and go from there....

Happy weekend, Lovely`s

Woofy x

Morning everyone - How you all doing?

Jay

Hi all. Im good, ty, U?

Today Ive eaten.
B. Atkins bar
L. Go Lower soup, the blue cheese 1
D. Chicken and veg

Snacks. Go Lower bar

Soup was nice and lots of it, happy days. Much better than the CD soup. Im mixing "The box" with Lowcarb stuff, today is my 1st day.

Happy Weekend!!

Good luck with your **HOT DATE** Jay. Make sure you tell us all about it. Do you know what restaurant your going to? so to plan ahead. Where ever you go, have fun, pet : o )

Woofy X

Hi Woof

Believe it or not its a blind date tomorrow (feel riddiculously teenage and getting very nervous). Thought I'd suggest Pizza Express and then have a chicken salad without the dressing or dough balls - all the yummy bits! Mind you, If he turns out to be awful I may be wanting to make a quick get away so won't be in the mood to eat ;) Have spoken to him on msn a few times and he seems ok - but who knows???

Anyway still got to settle on an outfit and then change my mind 20 times over. LOL

Today I've had rasher of bacon (heavenly!) for brekkie and chicken and babysweetcorn for lunch. Due to have Sausage Casserole with courgettes this evening, but right now I feel stuffed.

Weigh in tomorrow - don't think I'm going to do so well - feel quite bloated today and haven't drunk nearly enough water.

How's everyone's bank holiday weekend shaping up?

Jay

helllooo

Hi Girls,

Jay, how exciting, a blind date. I'll be keeping everything X'd it goes OK & he's not a dud.

Today I had a cooked brekkie (bacon, eggs, mushrooms & a sausage), prawn salad for lunch & sausage casserole with veggies for dinner. The sausage casserole was yuk, yuk, yuk!!!!! Sauce was fab but the sausages were awful, so much so that I binned them & added my own.

Does anyone else find that the sauces are very runny & taste a bit same-ish? They're very tasty so I'm still liking them but I'm hoping I don't get bored of the taste or I'll start cravingwho knows what.

hope everyone's well

Marion x

blind date, you go girl!

(boring motherly part now)
Make sure u give his number to a friend along with his name and any other details, where your going. If you can text some1 to say he turned up and when you plan to leave. Keep safe, babes x
(Borning part over now)

It must be exciting going on a blind date, have u seen a pictures? Oh those butterflies will be going mad 2m, enjoy it!!!

Hope your weigh in goes well 2m, Jay. Im sure you had done well..

Bank holiday for me is, going to a BBQ at our friends house, 2m. Tuesday, taking the kids to the movies, Thursday to an animal park thingy..... Oh its all go here lol.... Kids!

Murron... I had a squeeze at the sausage casserole and they do feel a little tiny... Ive yet to have any of the meals. Ive only had the soup....

Have a lovely, 2m All

Woofy X

Hello Everyone !!

OK started the day off fed up - have only lost 1lb this week so I was a bit miffed although I didn't think I'd lost much yesterday. Ah well - I'm in it for the long haul so must expect little set backs.

On to the date - and Oh my god! the man is gorgeous... We've been talking on msn for about a month (and yes he is from a dating site). He's moving down from Cumbria to Oxford in July and was down this weekend sorting out his new job, accomodation etc. I'm in Kent which is still an hour's drive but he doesn't seem to mind. I'd seen pics but you can never tell if they're not pics from 10 years ago - or of their handsome bestfriend/brother/lodger etc. So meeting in the flesh was a bit nerve racking. Well he turned out to be delicious and seems to like me, even said how lovely and slim I was! We had lunch sitting out in the sunshine and I stuck to a salad and drank water but couldn't resist the strawberries and ice cream pud- back on go lower properly tomorrow.

So he's now off driving back to Cumbria while I sit in the garden enjoying the sunny afternoon and thinking about the last two hours - flipping heck life is good! - Thanks Woof for the Mother hen bit, (you're a sweety!) I had a girlfriend on standby and met in Bluewater, nice and packed in case he turned out to be a mad axe murderer, as it was it was all I could do to keep my hands off him ( I wonder if he had a mate on standby too!?).

Murron - I had the sausage casserole last night too - and agree the sausages are horrible, but I loved the gravy, goes nicely with celeriac mash!

BBQ this evening with the kids so a nice bit of chicken and fresh salad again!

Love to you all - Enjoy the glorious bank holiday weather.

Jay

Jay, cracking stuff, baby girl. So glad it went well. Im off to but a wedding hat ; o )
1lb is good, hun. Just me. Its best to come off slow so it stays off!

Ive had a lovely sunday, had a BBQ at a mates. Stuck to the eating plan. The Woof did good!

Sweet dreams every1.
See you all 2m

Woofy X

Morning all
Hope you all had a brilliant bank holiday, the sun shone here and we had a lovely little BBQ - I love a diet that lets me eat sausages and burgers!
Was planning on pottering today and getting a bit of gardening done but I've woken up to rain so it will be wellies and mud pies instead.

Had a little success on Ebay this weekend and picked up a month's supply of Go Lower for £100 so I'm really made up. I'm going to combine it with real food and see how far it will go - I'm hoping I can stretch it all the way to the end of July when I 'm off on my hols.

After my depression at only losing 1lb last week I took a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday to see what damage I had done on Sunday (Strawberries and Ice cream Yum diddley um) and I've lost 2lbs so mega smiley all day - let's hope it stays off for weigh day.
I've really noticed how many carbs I was eating now, I'm quite shocked at the eating habits I'd got into. Hopefully I'm getting go habits now I know my terrible crisps addiction is starting to dissapate and I don't dream of Walkers Smokey Bacon anymore!!!
Still missing fruit though especially Bananas.

How are weigh ins going? Woof have you got that box open and jumped in or still dipping?

Marion/Lizzy - How did the weigh ins go?

Karen - Hope Dawlish was fabulous and the vodka flowed!:giggle:

XX Jay

Great job on ebay, was after another month myself!

My second weigh in is tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Pouring down here his morning too.

**Mornings** Rain here today, as well. Not good!
Had a top weekend. BBQ party at our mates and I even wore a summer dress!!!!!! I felt good and looking at the pics we took, looking good as well!! I havent worn a dress/skirt in 13 years!!! Time to hit the shops again, and get the pins out...

Top news on the Ebay, Jay! I love Ebay. Im dipping in the box now and liking it, so far. So its mixed Atkinks and Go Lower for me..

Today Im taking the rug rats to the cinema. Ive a 6 and 12 year old, sons that need to get out of the house today. Will be taking my bar and water while they tuck into the pop corn and sweeties.....

Have a fab day!!!!

Woofy X

Lovely sunshine up here in Edinburgh! Well I feel very proud of myself today - I managed to go the whole weekend without having a glass of wine! I had to eat out twice but had steak with salad for one meal and roast pork with asparagus and cabbage for the other. All yummy and means I can eek out the GL meals a little. Big party this weekend though so being very good all week as I'll have to be quite naughty on Saturday...

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

xx

wow, wounds like you're all doing well & lots of happy posts.

I had my weigh in yesterday & lost 6lbs - woohoo!!!!! OK, it's the first week but I am so so chuffed with it.

Well done Jay on getting more supplies on e-bay, I've been watching but no success as yet & there's not that much on at the mo. Only got something like 7 lunches, 7 dinners & maybe 4 cereals left so hoping something comes up soon or I'll need to pay full price :(

Marion xx

Murron, well done on your loss. 6lbs woop! woop! and so you should feel chuffed with yourself, hunni.

Heres to another good week!!

Woofy X

Marion - Fabulous news - What a lift! Bet you are beaming!!!!

Woof - Enjoy the cinema, keep promising mine I'll take them - we're off bowling this afternoon to dodge the showers.

Katie - Brilliant will power over the weekend, bank up some of those brownie points for the party.

Question to everyone - what do you nibble on if you feel the need? (Clean answers only! :p)

Hello Everyone, I'm back and had a fab holiday! Learnt a bit of golf and generally chilled out and enjoyed myself. So depressing being back to work and it has taken me until now to get through the emails!! I never weighed myself last week or today as I just wanted to enjoy the holiday but don't feel like I have put anything on and stuck to the main principles except for the booze consumption.

I see we have some new recruits, welcome everyone.

Karen...CONGRATULATIONS, thats awesome that you are back and track and wow do you have sorted now! Thats an amazing loss so far!

Woof, welcome to Go Lower as well, you should give it a go, it totally does work. One of the main differences between Go Lower and Atkins is there are no artificial sweeteners which may cause the same effect in your body as sugars and there is a lot more fibre in Go Lower which helps aid the weightloss.

Xx

Back