Go Lower

When we met last week and were discussing this it was the day after Shaz had told her to shut up and we were all incensed!

All I can say is, as far as I am aware it is in had and she hasn't been here for the last few days so may be sorted. Hope I am not jinxing anything now.

OOPS sorry think i might be that Shaz...lol....if my mame was sharon31 on the site.

Anyway well done girls....things can after all only get better....have a fantastic weight loss journey and that is meant for all of you doing the Golower plan.

:grouphugg: Shaz x

Hi everyone,

i also wanted to keep in touch and say HI :party0011: from time to time.....tried to do this on Golower site....but they was very quick to cut me off when i left last Thursday.

I will pop on this thread from time to time to see how you all are doing.

Shaz x

Shaz, can't you get on the site anymore?

I asked them this morning if I could still use the forum and shop once I had stopped Go Lower and I got this response -

Hi Jacquie,
You will still be a member even after your programme has finished. We are having some technical problems with the members area at the moment which is why it may not be working for you.Regards,
Georgina King-Evans
Manager, Personal Consultant Team www.golower.co.uk
0800 862 0099

Any thoughts???
Jacquie

Shaz :)

Helllooooooo

I was so lived with Una on your behalf - we all were! I am glad you told her to shut up because it was a lot politer than I was about to type to her!

Still nothing from her - yey :)

How are you feeling in yourself now Shaz? Any weight loss on the Pig to Twig?

I'm glad you are on here as it will be nice to hear how you get on :)

Pit aka Claire

Ahhhhhhh! She is back!!

OK resistign posting this.......

But havent you come back a second time?

Did you not get to the weight you wanted the first time you was on the diet or did you put it on again?

If you put it back on perhaps you are not tracking everything on the pen and paper.

Shall I or shan't I? My blood pressure is already up!

Go on ..... I dare you!

I really dont know how you have lasted that long.
I am really going to just try to ignore her!
I read that she is like 55 or something but she just sounds like some stupid teenager!

Surely not! They would not want her representing them! Sales would plumit!!

You crazy girls lol,

I nearly had to put a tenar lady on....reading your posts.....he he.
Wish i could get on the site still....if only to get my own back and torment her....
Pig to Twig diet is not working either.....still the same weight.
My metabolism must be sooo mucked up.....i had a DEPO injection about 18 months ago and it seems my ability to not lose weight started there.
Have not had any more injections....last one was due end of september.....i would of thought it would be out of my system by now.
Have no other idea what can be causing it.
Looks like i have no option but to go on a very low calorie liquid diet now.......boo hoo.
The most important thing is i have not given up yet.
I have a friends birthday party on the 13th.....so will start the next plan day after.

Please keep me up to date on the gossip.

Shaz x

Did you read that! On the 'Food going spare' thread?

She wrote this -
On that note I will leaving the forum and some of you will be delighted, but I have contributed all I know from experience, and wish you all the very best.

Sounds like she has taken the hint and is gone for good!!!

Shaz come in and torment and feel free to post the dare.

Try again you never know you may get in.

hang on want me to cut and paste a classic from her?

Did you read that! On the 'Food going spare' thread?

She wrote this -
On that note I will leaving the forum and some of you will be delighted, but I have contributed all I know from experience, and wish you all the very best.

Sounds like she has taken the hint and is gone for good!!!

Nah

She wrote that on bonkers thread.

Do you remember Shaz?

that was when I posted that all people are different.

It would be nice if its true though.

Just a few minutes ago she had a huge rant on that thread and then said she was leaving, gone for good, I hope!

Back